-=- My LoTC Journey -=-

HadvarAvMitteland

Well, after extorting one of my personas out of 1000 mina (on christmas), helping another persona along to a PK with the sword, and pissing off the dwarves, I can safely say that while I will miss you, the odds of safety for my current persona have just gone up.
Seriously though, thanks for the fun times, I actually really enjoyed that time when you forced me to ransom myself, at least after I calmed down. But you will be missed. I do understand what it is like to wanna leave lotc. Been trying to cut back myself lately.
May you have a good journey.

To all of those saying they hope to see me again soon, I am banned for roughly 2-4 months, I haven’t seen the confirmed date yet. I will most likely not come back though.

You robbed my character many times and even have my head in that room xD, still i enjoyed every moment playing with you. Hope you have a great life. And i hope you will be back in the future. I still need to take my axe back from you xD. 

bye bruh ??? 

LOTC will always have a sour taste in my mouth by how they treated you sometimes, they claim to be the best roleplay server yet will always hate you for things you did in game. Something I’ll miss you for is how you never failed to be a positive person, and someone who didn’t bring roleplay problems into real-life. It’s been real homie ?

Edited by Arundlt