I promise I have read and agree with all the server rules

Timezone 

GMT +2

Referral

Through a friend

Discord

Gi0rg0s#8789

Define Meta-gaming in your own words :

Meta-gaming is when you use info that you know Out of Character and implementing it in RP. 

Define Power-gaming in your own words :

Power-gaming is when you forcefully try and change emotions and doesn’t give your opponent a chance to react. For example, John dashes to right swinging his blade to Jack killing him instantly.

Character Name

Kig-Yar

Character Race 

Dark Elf

Character Gender 

Male

Character Age 

Physical Description

Weight :160 lbs

Height: 6'4" ft

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color:White

Personality Traits/Quirks

Easy going , generous , grumpy , lazy , stupid , strong , brave .

Character Biography

Being born in The Hegemony of Renelia, lost in the street, never knew his true parents. The little elf  started hunting and killing chicken and because he was lazy he killed enough chickens to keep him for days. That's how he survived for years, while the chicken population was dropping in that small place and so he had to move on. After a long time he found another chicken field, in the Free State of Sutica, but he was exhausted by his trip, he hadn't eaten in days. That's when he saw two other dark elves around his age, they were nimble and quick, they quickly killed two chickens. The Dark Elves noticed him, one of them was approaching he wasnt that muscular he had red eyes and white hair, he was holding a wooden dagger but from his stance he was it seemed he was better at hand to hand combat rather than using his dagger. The other one was a bit more careful and he  was approaching is small steps. He had a grey colored iris. Looking at his build he was quite skilled at using his dagger, The red eyed one saw the exhaustion in my eyes. After that they gave me food and water, and the let me rest in a shelter they had build. After they asked me to stay with them and i agreed. After all this years of working and bonding together we are going to travel and look for adventure. Even though i'm not a biggest fan of it , after all they are my family.

(me and my friends all applied so both of them are their writing about characters which they applied for, so all our bios interline)

Roleplay Scenario

“Well, Hello sir”

”Im looking for my brother Rakh’al, a young dark elf with white hair and red eyes, have you seen him?”

”Ahh.. Yes right this way sir.”

I yelled Rakh'al's name. 

He answer, i went to him, we went to a stall.

We waited for our last brother to arrive.

wXf9YcXZxgAdAAI0HtCmZrZUNhQ4HsZCteEwhWCTas32ZkO_8ZcOhLesIFivNns6GZvXDb_Ql_4U4QIMM9HTeIK3XgbUHpTHVd7JVDFQ3ptNmImNnFGIFiGK7nWn_fXqGKJcg-AV

Edited by Georges758

Player made app here due to forum error. Accepted