*== Historians of Aegis ==*

Sporadic

Name: retrov

((Minecraft name)):Dante Blackheart

Reason for joining:I wish to explore and create more and better lore, especially for Dark Elves

Field of interest:Scribe

Desired job:Scribe, but all of them sound fun. I wouldn't mind being involved in all three.

(For excavators) Are you capable of removing sandstone: (Not necessary, but useful) yes

(For scribes) How much writing experience do your posess: I have done countless creative writing papers in college.

(For scribes) How familliar are you with the Aegis lore: Very familiar.

(For guards) How skilled are you with your weapon of choice: Sword, I am ver skilled

Ah, you are most welcome among us, Dante! I hope that soon I will have a chance to brief you in person.

(( May I apply even though I am in the ascended? ))

((You definitely may. Right now it's just Archaeology, and for people busy with multiple other things, like yourself, means you won't get too involved. However, as you can tell there's multiple other projects in the works, all releated to lore and history in some way, in which your help will be much appreciated.

When you do apply, I'll brief you ingame about the specifics.))

Same as I. I wish to do not wish to part of the guild but work along side them as a fellow scholar. I have many books to offer, perhaps even add science to your guild.

Of course your contributions will be much appreciated, to whatever extend you choose. I contacted and keep in touch with multiple scholars all around the continent. It is most useful for those who value our historic roots.

As such, I do hope you keep us posted with whatever you may be able to provide.

To whom ever this may apply,

Greetings scholar of this fine guild, I am Ambros, also known as Ambros the Mage, The Golden Druid and so on. Although I have no interest in your guild as I am already employed but it comes to my attention that you have no guild house! I am aware of a friend of mine that owns a large library. I am sure if you make him a high ranking scholar in you guild he would be happy to let you and your scholars to work within his library.

Most Regards,

Ambros The Mage

I would indeed be willing to host fellow Scholars.

we have yet to get our own library but I am in the middle of trying to arrange a suitable place.

You do now!

New task for all historians: unlocking the mysteries of The Verge.

Discuss findings over HERE

Ah yes, the Verge, a new mystery unravels; a new chapter begins.

I have been absent from the digging fields for quite some time now, but I suppose a new expedition to this 'Verge' wouldn't be the worst thing.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.