The Trisian Assassins

Aceeri

DO NOT METAGAME! This is just a myth! (Just like the Dark Brotherhood)

Alright This is the Thread for the Trisian Assassins. We are a group of assassins working for the Trisian Nation (Coming Soon) and will assassinate people who are evil. To be initiated into this guild. You MUST pass the trials. These trials involve a practice assassination. If you fail that you will have little hope of joining our guild.

There are rumours that the Trisian army is supported by an elite few who preform operations of a delicate nature. but these are just myths. arnt they? :D

For all you evil doers you might want to watch you backs because you might find a Trisian assassin there...

Can i still join the assasins IF THEY EXIST ... even if i am in the main trisian guild? and if so i would like to join the supposedly non existant trisian asassins who are just a myth anyway?

*looks around to see if anyone is watching

*whispers

Do they exist or are they just rumour?

This is just a litle branch of the Trisians. To join you must be at least of the rank of corporal. Also you must get permission from a rank Commander and higher.

So how do i rank up? and will be given the info about the assasination practice?

You can rank up by doing tasks and spending time in the Trisians. Also donating to the Trisians will gain you some trust, unless you are a bandit or enemy of the Trisians. One other way to rank up is through our dedication to our guild.

Donating????? do you mean like donating weapons and armour, food. minas stuff like that? because i own a blacksmith in laurelin so this will not be a problem

Yes exactly! We currently need tools and armor... but the longer and more dedicated you are to the guild the easier it is to get promoted.

OOC: Sorry I cannot get onto the world of Aegis to welcome you to the guild. But once I get back from my vacation I am buying a new touchscreen HP computer at my moms house. It will be much faster than my current computer!

OOC: Have a great vacation!!!

I am going to the gold coast tomorrow !!!! yay

OOC: Have a fun time and thanks!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.