Invitation to the Women of Haense

Juli

IVp0i1ArpiDDkRNp4Ix-VfmgKt7Tt8AlC5bBnC7D2WWBnwFqAq8sAjXyyi0MVpULdNfFpKpd4WwlAaVus2XNLkGcSxslrElr0dN0m85neM3kPgLfmU6rwa2zmkit3BKyM8dx1Ra-

To the women of Karosgrad and the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska,

You are hereby invited to the Czsenz Osrand, as a citizen and resident of our Kingdom. The Czsenz Osrand is an open invitation to the women residing in Hanseti-Ruska, that shall participate and run activities for the group to expand the availability of opportunities, connections, and entertainment for the women of this great Kingdom. The Czsenz Osrand shall not only be participating in commonly womens activities, but branch out and explore all that the cultures and lands of Haense offers. Activities shall include: hunting, fishing, tea drinking, camping, and much more. 

Are you looking for a place to start out and make connections with other women in Haense? Hoping to get more involved in Haeseni society and culture? Looking for something to pass the time, and expand your horizons? Then you’re invited and welcomed to the Czsenz Osrand! 

Send a letter to Her Majesty, Koenas Isabel, (Juli#9597) if you are interested in joining.

CZSENZ I HANSETI-RUSKA OSENSK

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Isabel of Valwyck, Queen-Consort of Hanseti-Ruska

Her Grace, Charlotte Irena Baruch, Duchess-Consort of Valwyck, Grand Lady of Hanseti-Ruska

Her Ladyship, Marcella Karolina Barclay

Juliya Ipera sits in her cozy home, sipping on some herbal tea. "How cute!" She exclaims, reading over the flyer. "This is perfect!"

Will wishes he was a cute black lady and join Czdenz Osrand so that he can stop being a super lonely old man who just makes dresses every now and then. It was either that, or he wished he could find a little lady; either would solve the loneliness.

A young Caterina vas Ruthern quickly nudges her sister upon reading the missive. "We have to go!" 

@minty_roses

Althea checks her mailbox, taking out the letter to read it inside. "I wonder if I could still join, it would give me something to do."

"Da!" Valentina vas Ruthern exclaims, nudging her sister back as she does so. "Imagine all the people we can meet!"

"im male and want to join"