TRANSCRIPT OF THE TRIBUNE DEBATE OF 350 ES

Eryane

LheimnBIPrDHldnerW-YrKBHGgbXMmFh5iy7UvSm2aJsBD4OrLh1SDJoHjWITCY0Ugf7AeIiifK4IjfnDDvg4oY43HjpcsIeT3ltV5iAWvFBj0I66N3jWBu7xqfNj1SKxUMBJc-5

A painting of the evergreen forest outside of Karosgrad, c. 2 S.A.

TRANSCRIPT OF THE TRIBUNE DEBATE OF 350 ES

A record and publication of the questions and answers of the Tribune Candidates in the debate of the 350 ES general elections

Scribed and ran by Irena Ceciliya Ruthern, Lady Speaker of the Royal Duma 

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

1 - CANDIDATES

2 - THE RULES OF THE DEBATE

3 - OPENING STATEMENTS

4 - QUESTION ONE: What makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates?

5 - QUESTION TWO: What would you consider to be two prevalent issues as we are now in the new city of Karosgrad, and how would you go about solving them as Tribune?

6 - QUESTION THREE: What is your primary goal to accomplish as Tribune?

7 - CLOSING STATEMENTS

8 - COHORT RAFFLE RESULTS

CANDIDATES:

Fyodor Erhdhart

Eleanora Mannox 

Igor Barrow

Jasmine de Pais (absent)

THE RULES OF THE DEBATE

1. Each candidate will be asked for an opening and a closing statement, as well as three questions.

2. Each candidate will be permitted to fully finish their answer.

3. Rebuttals to candidates' answers will be permitted after the candidate finishes their initial response.

4. In order to give a rebuttal, the rebutting candidate will raise their hand, and be called on by the mediator.

5. Each candidate may only give a rebuttal once per candidate per question.

6. Rebuttals are not allowed on opening or closing statements.

OPENING STATEMENTS

Fyodor Erhdhart

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, a lot of ye may know me already but I am Sergeant Fyodor Erhdhart. I have served on the battlefield for a great many years and now I wish te serve in duma and represent the interests of the great common citizen of Haense. I will be an open ear where people can tell me their concerns and I will make sure they are addressed. I have spent my years observing the goings on in this nation and I have accrued the wisdom needed to steer us in these strange new times. Spasibo.

Eleanora Mannox

Prevja, everyone. Some of you may recognize me from the Krawn v. Stafyr case, a controversial case that affected much of our Kingdom. I have served as a Jurist from the age of 16. In the Duma, I hope to continue to create and approve laws that will keep the Haeseni people safe and protected. Spasibo.

Igor Barrow

Prevja, my fellow citizens! My name is Igor Barrow, and I am here to prove to you to day why I am qualified to represent you: The common man and woman! Some may worry that my age will lead to disaster and mismanagement, but I am not but I am not the first young person to seek elected office and I will make sure today that I will niet be the last! Spasibo.

QUESTION ONE: What makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates?

Fyodor Erhdhart

I am an officer with 30 years of military experience, I will make sure we do right for those who have devoted and given their all for the protection and advancement of Haense.  Not only that, I am the only candidate up here who has lived through many of the events that have shaped Haense as a nation since we broke free from Oren. I have led before, now let me lead now.

Eleanora Mannox

I have experience in enforcing law and order in this Kingdom. My aim is to promote lawmaking that prevents cop-outs and wormholes in the law. Criminals must be brought to justice.

Igor Barrow

It is quite obvious that I am the youngest standing here today. While the phrase 'with great age comes greater experience' is true, that does not mean that it makes me any less qualified to represent the common man and woman in every sector of this nation. I may be young and inexperienced, but I am educated. I know the struggle of growing up common and poor as I have felt these pains in my life before.

QUESTION TWO: What would you consider to be two prevalent issues as we are now in the new city of Karosgrad, and how would you go about solving them as Tribune?

Fyodor Erhdhart

With these new times we need to look out for our soldiery and as of now we have not done so. Through my dear friend Astoro’s acts we would’ve been able to make sure the people who give their all and protect us are cared for. I intend to carry on his legislation and make sure that the people who have given their all in protecting us are protected from the dangers of the new world. The second thing I see is the need for is the law code to be amended in  ways to make sure that criminals are able to be brought to justice and not sneak through loopholes.

Eleanora Mannox

Currently, the two issues that have been brought to the forefront of my concern are the economic status of our city, and, as Mister Erhdhart mentioned, amending and writing laws that strengthen our codex. To go about this, I plan to be in contact business owners and those who enforce the law, in order to bring to the Duma what they need to succeed in their positions.

Igor Barrow

I believe the two largest issues that plagues Karosgrad at this moment is the lack of insurance for the well being of our brave veterans and how those who run for office often cheat their own voters by lying on campaign and failing to make good of their own promises. I am here to prove to you today that I will not join that group of individuals and that I will make good of my promise to represent any who may have concerns about our city and our Kingdom as a whole. I will make sure to write bills protecting our veterans and anyone else who has committed decades of service to the Kingdom. Spasibo.

QUESTION THREE: What is your primary goal to accomplish as Tribune?

Fyodor Erhdhart

II'll keep this short. My goal for tribune is to make sure the people of this nation are protected and aided by our great law code. The common people and the soldiers. Making sure those that make sure we are safe from those who would wish us harm.

Eleanora Mannox

My primary goal, if I am to be elected tribune, is to discuss gaps and conflicts in the law that allow lawbreakers to avoid justice. The ability for the Royal Army to enforce the law and the Justiciar to try criminals is of the utmost importance, and adapting to meet those needs, lawfully, is my main objective. From a lawyer's perspective, I hope that I can achieve this goal alongside loyal Haensemen whom it may affect. Thank you, everyone.

Igor Barrow

My goals are simple: I shall make sure that our veterans and their families have a way to live a safe and stable life without worry after they have honorably served to defend the country. It is my sole belief that any man or women who has committed decades of service to the Kingdom should then be allowed to be supported by that very Kingdom. I shall also make sure that an official office for elected officials is set up so that the people have an actual place to meet and discuss bills with the very people that they elected. It is my belief that the community should have an easy way to suggest bills without going through the competitive process of election.

CLOSING STATEMENTS

Fyodor Erhdhart

If elected, I will fight tooth and nail time and time again fer yer interests and the interests of those who fight fer ye. Spasibo fer yer time and I hope I can serve ye more.

Eleanora Mannox

I vow to use to my seat as tribune to benefit the people of Haense and to continue to improve the working lives of common-born Haensemen, wherever they may be positioned. Spasibo to all of you for attending the debate tonight.

Igor Barrow

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for listening to me! If elected, I will work to see that everyone in this country has a voice in the duma! I will make sure that our veterans will be able to live a normal and stable life after service! I will make sure that I will niet join the infamous group of individuals who have failed their won people, as I will make good on my own promises! I have many goals, though I am only one young man. I need the support of you, as no single man has ever built a strong nation alone. Vote for me and I will ensure that together we can grow strong!

COHORT RAFFLE RESULTS

Cohort 1

Vyronov

Vanir

Barclay

Amador

Baruch 

Cohort 2

Ruthern

Ludovar

Kortrevich

Alimar

Brandt Barclay perks a brow towards the Erdhardt and the Barrow candidates "Ser Marcus und Ser Ivan produced some gutt lads" he'd say with a smile before putting the transcript down.