Letter to the Aulic Court

Xarkly

Letter to the

Aulic Court

ixOtjWaqZxNWEiHBGbGRggjPqbSkpY3ZN1o_ZRfiS6GsxnG90mqfmi2FqYAe1NpG_mW7UZDbTOmNXbdeNbu02rC8TBiKA4mJcbD2StrsTAmXEG4ZUYPEQuB7oA1dILuTMKBz7GWz

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by

THE OFFICE OF THE PALATINE

On this 8th day of Wzuvar and Byvca of 351ES

Va ve Jovenaar i Haense,

Following consultation with His Excellency the Lord Justiciar, the Office of the Palatine sees fit to defer to the Aulic Court for a legal opinion on the following:

Section 212.04 of the Haurul Caezk prescribes that the Jura i Krawn and matters of the military are not subject to Legislative Bills of the Royal Duma:

• 212.04: Legislation
  • 212.041: The Duma may pass Legislative Bills with the intent to legislate on any matter barring the functioning and composition of the military nor any matter pertaining to the Jura i Krawn;

The question has now been raised by the Aulic Council as to whether this prohibition on Legislative Bills should be extended to apply to the Jura i Zem for the purposes of preventing the Duma from legislating on the composition and functioning of the Aulic Government, including itself. It should, however, be noted that the Duma will retain the right to petition the Crown for changes to the Jura i Zem in the form of Advisory Acts as provided by Section 212.03 of the Haurul Caezk, the contents of which can be implemented into law by way of Royal Edict;

• 212.03: Advisory Acts
  • 212.031: Advisory Acts are published as advisory to the Crown and the Aulic Council from the Royal Duma and enshrine the sentiment of the Haeseni people, neither requiring nor seeking legal effect;
  • 212.032: The Crown may request an Advisory Act from the Royal Duma;

The Aulic Court is thus requested to publish a legal opinion as to whether the Jura i Zem should not be the subject of Legislative Bills.

His Excellency, Konstantin Wick HKML

Lord Palatine of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

image0.png