A Bastards Promise

erictafoya

Prevja Citizens of Karosgrad!

For those who may not know me, I am Tribune Igor Kort and about four years ago I was elected as the youngest Tribune to date at the age of 16. Now at 19 years old, I am seeking a second term as a representative to the common population. Last election I made a promise to the people of Haense. I promised to represent the people of Haense to the best of my ability, and with the aid of my colleagues I was able to achieve that. A few examples of the legislation that was passed through Duma was the Natural Resources Bill that I co-wrote and the Medical Commissions Pay Act, which I consider to be my proudest achievement. I have also recently met with Her Excellency the Seneschal, Lady Ingrid Barclay, and proposed a building where elected officials may take suggestions and meet with the public, as all people deserve a chance to have their voice heard in the Royal Duma. While my term has not been perfect, I believe I have done the best that I could for a young and ambitious bastard who was homeless not too long ago. Last election I made a promise, and I will keep true to those words coming into my second term. With the skills that I have learned and the experience that I now have in public office, I believe that I could better represent the public interest and that I could write better legislation. However, like last election, I cannot do this alone. For that, I need the support of you, the citizens of Haense. Should I be elected, I will make sure that the voices of this nation is heard and I will work with my colleagues to make sure it is put into law. Now that the reforms have been made to the Royal Duma, I must and I will fight harder for the people. Together, we can build a stronger and safer tomorrow.

Your Loyal Public Servant,

Tribune Igor Kort