An Undisclosed Vacation

Mady

[!] A missive written in near perfect script would be posted outside the council chambers.

image0.png.d4da9c61d8d828e5886c3322c50e8cfe.png

2.png.ff6ebddf7b6c896b6cd5304c7af7d9cb.png

3rd of the Amber Cold, 6 SA

-

There comes a time in life, when that which one was given, becomes too much. In my meager eighty one years of life, I have experienced death, tragedy, loss, the list goes on and on. From a young age I was raised on puritan values, my Talonnii insisted upon it. In my short time as Okarir’hiylun, I have come to find a love for the job. Something to keep my mind from overthink. To keep myself on track for what I was born to do. 

Maehr’sae hiylun’ehya has and always will be embedded into my soul. I have studied different approaches to the saying, and have dedicated my entire life to living up to the infinite potential we, as mali’thill, have been blessed with. I will continue on this path, but not within the confines of the Silver State. Long has it been since I have returned home to my talonnii farm. My maln and haelun have missed their daughter and have yet to meet their granddaughter, something I can not deny them the opportunity of. 

As for that which I leave behind:

I give my shop to Muja, my teacher and most unconventional friend. 

I hand the Elibar’acal Talonnii back and those who wish to take the job upon themselves, I wish for the family to come together and find the next Laurir, among each other. 

For my successor in Okarirship, I wish you luck and hope you know, I am just a bird away. Do ne allow them to underappreciate you as they did, I. 

And finally, to my closest lliran. 

Lorelei Mirvaris. You have helped me become stronger and louder than I ever thought I could be. I left a barrel of Sillumir Red outside your mailbox. 

Dele Seregon. My mentor and most beloved second mother. Thank you for helping me find my passion in life. 

Aestenia Aevaris. You have made me laugh more than I could ever imagine. You helped make me kind and for that, I can never repay you. 

Eredael. Do your parents proud.

-

image1.png.fa367463443dc0c9fef9b937e2bac1ea.png

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya,

Maeve Elibar’acal