What lurks in Lake Eada?

Suicidium

d5gwUZBdehO1wHx6YFGxOj9C0S4Hwqi3j9U3cJbvHe90X2CKBg_CF_JkscEnmSSq2iFzrZ9n283opFwSsY-OWLuvM6ENmTMFXDK3KnR4HbgQXMQiZ11l1py6xZACb6v2QebDx1Er

WauCy9kVX00Shi92tAEWSA05XMiYNCHUpkh3FgDJmFi5EmrlDusakgNVgWJsJpRvJtfLhvvFD8quBedwx-KqxirnHnAo8wTf2A7I4o9PwASB918cnr1oZPuAy_ekjYxPFmtccpss

Picture taken by Mason! 

Within the cradle of Norlandic lands, lies the swirling, icy freshwaters that many tributaries of the northern wilds feed into. It is an ancient place which thrives in wildlife and has served dutifully for the colonists of Nyrheim which aptly founded their capital besides the bountiful waters.

Though, the newcomers to Almaris have stirred dangers from the deep, where ancient subterranean caves have felt the imbalance within the environs of the area, culminating in vicious, sufferable assaults all across the coastline that has seen many in the Kingdom of Norland, hurt and wounded.

Year 17 of the Second Age, has witnessed yet another momentous battle that involved even brave warriors from Clan Lur of Krugmar tested their valor and strength to great success against a ferocious serpentine creature that intrepid uruks such as Turge’Ram wrestle and defeat the creature with conviction, aided no kind by those like Galenus Amaricius , Yarrow , Kaja and Levian’Tol Grandaxe and numerous others that aided well.

Though. The adventuring spirit and the mettle of battle can never really be quelled so simply, for more dangers seem to lurk and now, direct danger would arise to the coastal settlements like Varhelm and Elysium. It all came back to the question, from mysterious blizzards and deadly attacks out in the waters.

What lurks in Lake Eada?

((I don't wanna know what lurks in Lake Eada. I've seen horror movies, i know where this goes. nice post tho +1

3 hours ago, Criala said:

((I don't wanna know what lurks in Lake Eada. I've seen horror movies, i know where this goes. nice post tho +1

((Play your Elysian dark elf >:3 ))