I like Fish, so ask me questions about Fish

Fwied

I am Pablo the penguin so I know everything about Fish, so ask me a question about Fish cuz I like Fish!

April fools day btw

1 hour ago, googoogawwa said:

walleye or trout?

I Prefer the taste of walleye, but the variety that trout has is very hard to pass up!

gonna go with walleye though!

shellfish?

13 minutes ago, Fwied said:

I Prefer the taste of walleye, but the variety that trout has is very hard to pass up!

gonna go with walleye though!

fellow man of culture i see!

Are you coming back Fwied!?!?!?!?!?

Also when are you PKing Vasili?

ALSO, is cod cool?

37 minutes ago, Xarkly said:

shellfish?

I prefer live fish, though it is not that bad.

9 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Are you coming back Fwied!?!?!?!?!?

Also when are you PKing Vasili?

ALSO, is cod cool?

Fwied? I am Pablo.. and who is this Vasili?

Cod is a name people use for many fish species so I would not know which one you refer to but i will go off of my favorite the Blue new Zealand Cod! and those are cool!

What are your favorite seafood dishes, and why. I'll toss one into Vortex for you.

52 minutes ago, nickrocky213 said:

What are your favorite seafood dishes, and why. I'll toss one into Vortex for you.

You know... Mahi-Mahi is good.. or maybe Alaskan salmon, I suppose both are wonderful!

Mahi-Mahi have a rich sweet taste and lots of proteins to keep my penguin self healthy and fast.. fast so no seals or killer whales can hunt and eat me up!!!

Alaskan salmon has a taste that just makes you want to lay down and enjoy every bite you take! but just like Mahi-Mahi it is full of all the healthy stuff! even more so than Mahi-Mahi!! 

So those 2 are my most wonderful favorite Fish to have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!