August Vyronov for Aldermen, 370 ES

Derps

A Time to Listen
5BT_S_-HSw11zIsuxSaUCzdlZAW-U4erVMOyLHC86Bq-iTM0KJz4KRjVs2XQ-jElQLGDG5OoDzE3_K2OLYLZmnr67lHuX0UV2OaeuG3p3_4oS0-nV1wnaCuuVrO5OqexSVHwjOW9

I am August Vyronov, a member of the barony of Asfield. I come before the people of Haense to help promote the interests and needs of the people. The position held by many and even today is held by the nobility despite a position available for all people to run. I stand to run to hear the pleas of the people to better create policy that provides for the needs of the citizenry. I currently stand as a young man to run for a duma position with very sparse experience but if one is not given the chance how will one learn to take over the old. 

I stand to promise that my efforts in my tenure as Aldermen will be to seek the needs of the people and help tailor policies to them as the law is applied to all living and breathing members of this great Kingdom, and it is by the people that strengthens this Kingdom's prosperity and stability.

Thank you for taking the time to find interest in my campaign and I hope to achieve a greater good for Haense society, for its people and not just as a baron noble.

Edited by Derps

"Good." the old Stefan Vyronov states