A Kraken's Feast of New Beginnings

A Kraken’s Feast of New Beginnings

Cn9uVhyDrCV_84wR7zP8WNSNfv2kOLLyXkKXzim3iXwCjW4iQ0JMH6qOL7sWYN3KC_6TvMzNeXWFo5JYclpacYqfJkFNUkaA0MyGmZKxP4iYDXjXlLhfllKmZ81-pvZh2zibmiut

A painting of a Hansetic Feast

Due to the passing of my father, Fiske Vanir, and the beginning of my reign. I, the Viscount of Varna, wish to open the gates of Varna in welcoming you all within the great Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska to a feast. This feast shall be a celebration of the life of my father Fiske Vanir and the beginning of my rule as Viscount.

Special Invitations:

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik Karl Barbanov II, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his noble pedigree

His Grace, Friedrich Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree

His Grace, Ruslan Baruch, Duke of Valwyck and his noble pedigree

The Most Honorable, Maric Var Ruthern II, Margrave of Greyspine and his noble pedigree

The Right Honorable, Kazimar Ludovar, Count of Otistadt and his noble pedigree

The Honorable, Jan Kortrevich, Viscount of Krusev and his noble pedigree

The Honorable, Aldrik Amador, Regent of Aurveldt and his noble pedigree

His Lordship, Stefan Vyronov II, Baron of Astfield and his noble pedigree

b9tI6dtQwRJKt1tLwRqpwLtp416glbL1H5qUZVGv4tG1624CypE5PsPOZHJpd-i_Rqe5Nc55egaZDxsViTmU9Nkhsa3yB4Y6mc-N2eaupVG_kgS-FmF2wXKhPXSaK_IjzdZGvPA3

Signed,

THE HONORABLE, Britannus of House Vanir, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Kraken’s Watch, 

Lorentz, Serpenstone, Hallaberg

UeyvqPqpgC2jigaOwuYiIaa98iSQ9xuZ8x5vEjH1O3YPJqxiDU5MqlJYfVZoAqLvvBB_rytyhPFyES872XouK0kCVqNm5gQNmnGgx6XGdDLZHQmI4-GCYcZbnWPHbT2nrrz5qd2r

OOC:

Monday 5/3 at 2 PM EST

Spoiler

-TtCLYEu7AcJ_oHOQBtST1UEhxmh4SE7E_XuZivClcTnvum7bPgnJ5AHMA0z6MzRoAyQL8sl_dZPO4FNgJnDVZnuooSrzucYxqHM8pe-eHEwnUQdBFNxBo2F0cF6_i_Sr3aKmSHd

Edited by Legoboy7984