DEORSUM IN GRATIAM DEI

MCVDK

q3RFOHE3j1wA5u5WYkc3l3eYop2TixuTd4kfT2oM8kfT4EMfIfjKQ-UV-ZHvHf9Tf_uua2uBkaBFappuw_9I2hLnfbfEkKO-8rB2cgYWm7UjQocEFF-HRltjxhmbldkpf3VKL15L

DEORSUM IN GRATIAM DEI

DE MORTE, IN INTERITUM ET SEPTEM AETHERES

[BENEATH THE GRACE OF GODAN - ON DEATH, THE AFTERLIFE AND THE SEVEN SKIES]

RjvcGxXx0DBqMXRkcCRu-FM4jwtwzB8EVLXntINgMqTUIV_Z_gXBi4SUXIxO5HS4C5RiA1vj45KfAqWng1zzYPEhSVA3JH1Oa5AoxlOQLecYMTuyDLVuLe1PEcEVuv_c-YlCj5TH

File:Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio - The Death of the Virgin -  WGA04160.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

q3RFOHE3j1wA5u5WYkc3l3eYop2TixuTd4kfT2oM8kfT4EMfIfjKQ-UV-ZHvHf9Tf_uua2uBkaBFappuw_9I2hLnfbfEkKO-8rB2cgYWm7UjQocEFF-HRltjxhmbldkpf3VKL15L

“See, and there is a bridge of many colors, and marching forth from the Skies are the virtuous dead, and the wicked have been cast down from high places.” (Auspice 4:34)

RjvcGxXx0DBqMXRkcCRu-FM4jwtwzB8EVLXntINgMqTUIV_Z_gXBi4SUXIxO5HS4C5RiA1vj45KfAqWng1zzYPEhSVA3JH1Oa5AoxlOQLecYMTuyDLVuLe1PEcEVuv_c-YlCj5TH

DEORSUM IN GRATIAM DEI1, we His flock knows and understands the inevitable end to our lives. We His flock have seen the waves of death which covers our continents and we His flock have understood the need for this eventual closure of our existence. We His flock have understood the creation and therefore the destruction of our individual, albeit we fear not such an end to our individual as we trust, deorsum in gratiam dei, as our lives have been faithful, so too our afterlives shall be faithful within His Kingdom and His servitude. 

PER VERBO DEI2, we His flock are enlightened with the knowledge of the afterlife. We His flock understand the afterlife and we His flock knows of the afterlife as a blessed symbolism of our faithfulness to His words and His service. For we His flock shall reach for the ultimate servitude within the afterlife, as our ascension to the Septem Aetheres shall be for naught bar further servitude to His word and His cause. As we His flock have read the scrolls and therein understood via the scroll of Auspice, which shall stand as the fourth, within the verse 34, that we His flock shall become the virtuous dead, whom shall march forth from the Septem Aetheres over the on the word of His command as He shall allow our lives to live best the mortal death, and so He shall claim our servitude within the Septem Aetheres.

ET IDEO IN DEO NON INTELLEXERUNT3, that we His flock shall ascend to these skies above, which in mortal lives have been deemed as the Septem Aetheres, and too His command of such skies has reached the mortal inform. Herein shall it, and it shall remain so in the command of His, that these skies shall each serve as the home of the virtuous to various amounts. The Seventh Sky, which shall serve as the Throne of Godan, the sixth Sky, which shall serve as the home for the righteous in Ministry, the fifth sky, which shall serve as the home for the righteous in Faith, the fourth sky, which shall serve as the home for the righteous in Virtue, the third sky, which shall serve as the home for the justified in Ministry, the second sky, which shall serve as the home for the justified in Faith and the first sky, which shall serve as the home for the justified in Virtue. And so we His flock understand these Septem Aetheres, as laid out with His words, to which we shall, as His faithful flock, attempt to live our lives in such fashion that we shall ascend to these skies. 

Authored and Penned,

Acolyte Cyran 

1  COMMON: BENEATH THE GRACE OF GOD

NAUMARIAV: ZEJOD VE GRACE I GODAN

2 COMMON: THROUGH THE WORDS OF GOD

NAUMARIAV: DZED VE WORDS I GODAN

3 COMMON: AND SO IS UNDERSTOOD THROUGH GOD

NAUMARIAV: AG DAK OE UNDERSTOOD DZED GODAN

Adelric Cardinal Freising would pick up the new thesis that had been dispatched by the clergyman-aspirant. Upon reading through the lines briefly, Adelric suddenly stopped.

He would redirect his gaze to the beginning of the thesis slapping himself on the wrist for skim-reading this well-written work. He proceeds then, to slowly begin reading the document with interest until he read the document from the top to the bottom. He then picked up a pen from his desk within his diocese, to pen a letter to the Acolyte. 

"Brother Cyran, reading upon your thesis brought me much joy and interest, for I have also written my thesis on the topic of mortality and the Seven Skies. I have enjoyed your format very much - as it resembled a public preacher's word to the laity as I read through it. I wish you great success, and I shall redirect this letter to our High Pontiff, Tylos I for him to read as well. Thank you for your work."

He then would, with the help of an acolyte mail a copy of the thesis to the High Pontiff.

@rep2k

"It is indeed the first time I see the work of this acolyte, but the first impression is most important.. and he really left a good one.", Tylos I exclaims with a smirk after he received the copy of a thesis from his cousin Adelric Cardinal Freising, putting a stamp on the document firmly, leaving a clear mark of approval.