THIRD MINOR BULL OF JORENUS, 374 E.S.

L3N45W-yIg-_t-KrWDfHcCqQ2rqYdQP_WSE20V3TFrIMqb_S4W_NdiJdfOMWhnIGhW-zs9KPwhG5TvDufZS_-SvQEpS1AwL2klaPs_3tkUajjDwEKE1PsyN03Fkl6-6GXcKhbkgQ

THE THIRD MINOR BULL OF JORENUS

TERTIUM MINOR EDICTUM JORENUS

11th of Msitza and Dargund, 374 ES 

BRTVWW2_D068bkBZEcNMSqz7CXY1nZoZcGW08Yq9hr68Dv7i5jM6ewCA8a0zUZKgRP5qQW9erKNZs5hSeZStmJ_xJc6yUpavApQM7_ntoqCNdlJ2Xwj2jEojkddn0nr4vvPfMOKl

INAUGURAL BENEDICTION

Godani jest wielki, and peace be upon you. I address the whole of the Kingdom with great joy, for His Holiness has seen fit to entrust me with his greatest flock. As many of you know, His Holiness formerly held the post that I now find myself in, and I can only pray that Godan will grant me the strength and the wisdom to continue the good work he started. My singular aim is to advance the piety and virtue of every Canonist in Haense, from peasant to King.

Many of you know me from my time as an ordinary priest, and later on as Archbishop. I have become familiar with many of you, having conducted your marriages and buried your loved ones. Together, we have faced and overcome many trials: war, disease, heresy and paganism. But just as we triumphed over these, so too shall we triumph over the future. To those in our flock who suffer, know that you are in my prayers and those of the whole Canonist Church. Together, let us pray as the late Cardinal Benedict did:

O God, in whose great name we invoke in times of distress, grant that we shall experience the daily effects of your care. We ask the great saints, the virtuous models of our faith, to guide us and intercede on our behalf. May Saint Karl strengthen our soldiers, Saint Sixtus IV inspire wisdom in our scholars, Saint Otto the Bald gird us with the diligence of service, Saint Henrik remind us of paternal duty and concern for the common man, and Saint Tylos to help us overcome the lost causes of our day. Blessed Otto II and Robert I, grant that our king and his ministers remain strong in their governance. We ask this, with true simplicity and a contrite heart, Amin.

YX8H4PuD1DU9q_KvrEtukWOBuXu6PJ-WI86VXgUVRlRKrGOX1yn0SaAMc6NStqRxZeDmiVfOrNQ4K7CfHSoLazmJMqEzF04eXmVvhUDf-K-pyRiTfdFS2sPE0MRq2vKEGFBBnzQA 

ORGANIZATION OF JORENUS

CARDINAL YAROMIR JORENUS, 

Encompassing the entirety of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. @Pureimp10

ARCHBISHOP IVARUS HENRIKEV, 

Encompassing the entirety of the Capital City of Karosgrad. @sashimichopped

BISHOP ADELRIC REINMAR,

Encompassing the land to direct south of the Capital City of Karosgrad. @MadOne

BISHOP KARL VALWYCK,

Encompassing the lands to the north, west and east of the Capital City of Karosgrad. @Drew2_dude

2_goLDSoQz2p27VG39PXObREF5c3tAejLsu03PjJeCBNXx_v4hi9mv3PYe3rOTcFl8ijABwDpXQENDSok8-0wsiFMKnXeaNxvN5sILKDBjgxSjOV1Lc-u1WBg1sG8eepNa28CMv1

RUSKAN RITE

For years now, this Patriarchate has promised you a re-written Ruskan Rite liturgy. Thus far, we have only finished writing the marriage liturgy, one that many of you have partaken in. We announce it now that over the coming years, and with the blessing of the High Pontiff, this Patriarchate shall finish the liturgy for all sacraments. Once these are complete, they shall be made public for all to learn and memorize by heart. In the meantime, I urge all Canonists of Haense to read the publication by His Holiness when he was still Patriarch.

2_goLDSoQz2p27VG39PXObREF5c3tAejLsu03PjJeCBNXx_v4hi9mv3PYe3rOTcFl8ijABwDpXQENDSok8-0wsiFMKnXeaNxvN5sILKDBjgxSjOV1Lc-u1WBg1sG8eepNa28CMv1

TOUR OF THE KINGDOM

As my first official action as Patriarch, it is my intention to visit all the holdings of the noble vassals in the Kingdom of Haense. These visits will serve two purposes: one, so that I may familiarize myself with those lords and their relatives I do not yet know, and secondly, to receive feedback and suggestions on the state of Canonism in Haense. It is my hope that these visits will provide great insight into improvements that can be made, not only to further the virtue of the Kingdom, but also to make the faith more accessible to all.

As part of these visits, I shall also go through the whole of the vassal’s castle and bless every room, and conduct a small service in their chapel if time permits. There will be no set order in how I visit the vassals, but the tour shall end with a blessing of the Nikirala Palace, to bless the King and his ministers to stay true to Godan and remain strong in their governance.

GODANI JEST WIELKI

92L_p46jZqokYnxXjKN5GehiLJtT-EzF3OHlO-1L6ug8CAGW_GcAbem0AeDRqm1kv_iLWwqecbGFecd420P4l_qhIp7Em3UaQrLYp7w1aBC51ZmjlkLLjM53oHH5ttpxzUu5BvOC

4ZywqsxzRWteRQZIKUrs6w46cPdOz1mieYVTKBfFZAGZ-TVcNyGEoSrKSUws9zgXl1ywgl1NWAgLABAXiq3ax2kvoMZ6QYDCq4eUUi8MnID3q-19UA22CXfxciaGbhzgRcUyGjp9 

Cardinal Yaromir Jorenus, Patriarch of the

Kingdom of Haense,

Prelate of the Clergy

Edited by Pureimp10