-= Gwynevere Colborn for Alderman =-

AheLAV7Re4QLAOz3x-ZTaDxpfqNpzblQJv2L7XuqFlnMhZ5a2OD83IErvhDvlwcr7F4-85ygnGvdnYaHLrbK-0iIMZeZ0801KIHO_mts4o81Z2qoALcz32uNHXCVVnJN4VYQv9KK

GWYNEVERE COLBORN FOR

ALDERMAN OF HANSETI-RUSKA

4th of Msitza ag Dargund, 374 E.S.

585jfmoI6KHjOLSbgaF7Mqs14rdsBHos_GMrjcGpJvGolAWs4IhRHqNA3TVh6GCFS-VJbBHWFU9TJTZl9gaVWT_pqhDtPgmMUFu0kPDFOuDGxR6kQ2XfjjIR7zRZqkEGZoNta7qn

[!] Illustration of the Crest of House Colborn [!]

3Cvtx6mfkA8BnDjA0QN_k7W9-jjA_yP6tjqy2J3NG4BJapBzSpCO0yfpNNJ9m8Y8V5I2L6VHE-KRi5hnHLsGOtBCfSve5EMAgtihExM3kJ99eTNIoclZ74sZA4MFyOYDJF4-eh_f 

AheLAV7Re4QLAOz3x-ZTaDxpfqNpzblQJv2L7XuqFlnMhZ5a2OD83IErvhDvlwcr7F4-85ygnGvdnYaHLrbK-0iIMZeZ0801KIHO_mts4o81Z2qoALcz32uNHXCVVnJN4VYQv9KK

As a child within the walls of the adoptive father of mine, I was taught various subjects in relation to the laws of the lands and the ideals of the land. It was within these walls, these marbled walls, where one of the more fortunate men of Almaris lived, that I learned of the ideals of humbleness and care for other individuals within the continent. I was raised with a vision of the future, with a vision of the unknown and with a vision of love for others - no matter their own stance within the social structures or their amount of krawns - as one line would arrive within these walls often: “There exist no feat more significant than united men and women. United nations. United families.” 

United Haense shall be the words which resound from the ideals of mine. One nation beneath one Monarch. One nation which furthered itself beneath the Monarch, beneath the Aldermen & beneath the electoral methods which the Monarch has allowed. Let us not waste our influence with bills and ideas outside of the united Hanseti-Ruska, for such harms this Kingdom amidst the tides of recent war. Allow Haense to stand united within the Duma. Allow Haense to flourish amidst the chaos of our continent. Allow Haense to ameliorate.

With Gwynevere Colborn as Alderman

585jfmoI6KHjOLSbgaF7Mqs14rdsBHos_GMrjcGpJvGolAWs4IhRHqNA3TVh6GCFS-VJbBHWFU9TJTZl9gaVWT_pqhDtPgmMUFu0kPDFOuDGxR6kQ2XfjjIR7zRZqkEGZoNta7qn