Raise The Stones

Keefy

Spoiler

A MISSIVE FINDS ITSELF ALL OVER THE UNDER-REALM

Spoiler

"Many of you know me, and many of you don't. This does not matter. This is a greeting out of great concern."

"For centuries the act of rending life to stone has been a precious one to the Dwarven race, yet I see little of it anymore."

"Taught by the student of Sharr Irongut century back, I find sadness in this. I rarely lay claim to the pride of a Dwarf, but in this, I have a wish."

"A wish to see stone rise up and do well work for the Under-Realm."

"This is a recommendation. This is a suggestion. This is an offer."

"I seek creative kin. Honorable kin. And above all, Dwarven kin. I wish for those who are willing to put yourself through the rigors of my tutoring, and willing to prove yourself above all, I will teach you, and put life back into this sacred art. Put it back into the Dwarves."

"I wish to see many. I pray that many will have Yemekar by their side as they try."

The missive is signed "The Bluejay", with a crest stamped to it.

A circle with a crack running the core of it.

Spoiler

OOC: Come on guys lets get some ******* students going

Azkel Frostbeard would cringe at the man’s words, having students of his own at the moment “ time teh hunt eh rogue golemanceh yet again”

Thatch 'Beast' Stormbreaker reads one of the missives and scratches his beard, before adding a third cigar to his mouth. "Do All t'e lads wit' abilities tae create loike Yemekar 'ave berd names?" He'd ask himself before adding something to his name "A'll be known as Thatch Albatross Stormbreaker t'en. A s'ould seek em out" He'd chuckle and go back to working on some designs for a new dwarven fleet.

The old dwarven woman squints over the missive in her rocking chair, cigar in hand as she spoke to a large black cat.
"Ah've olways behn enterested en' tae ol' wehys. It'd be ah joy t' continue et'."
She'd state, rocking back and forth as a puff of smoke escaped the lungs of the Irongut.

"'nuu et's all ah question o' 'ow teh fock ahm' s'possed t' return thah missive. Bloodeh pseudonyms."

Grudgebeard Star-eyes reads the missive and decides to make an effort to seek the Golemancer out.

High Chief Yazmorra Blackroot glances over the missive. “Ahhh teh ancient art ov dwedmar. Aye wonda eff heh works wit’ wood tu.” She hums, puffing her cigar. “Ah bet Azekl wuld give meh an armeh ov wud golems.”

Relyk Greatkin would read over the missive and then ponder it over the course of eating some taters. "Golems, eh? Ah've heard o' dem..." He would trail off before saying to himself "Might well be wort'a shot!" He would proceed to inquire friends and those around him as to the where-abouts of this 'Bluejay.'