The Contract of Northern Broth

Ff0nssIcaFN3JffoYh-02iUWH6g-Xsh6YgEvnmZsPGtgLmBQGFbm22C_EtOxMAc8uu2G3kJxBH7K0y6WgkAcLD_Lg9EDPvhPMUmSaNJdHX5NJnWPYktaw1mUmArDa4S7xtjnsDnUKn6GypVklX2jvWd66FgAI8iPdpu5aSRCQBcTh3EP8Lj0yB_UWWgS9hwflKmy4m-3_5gEVPSCBJLkRUL33hBhtr6DRE0NKv1sDpCnRsiAqU0UZ8zwuRq_XPNKCFw62AY8BVGspXFx

Cauldroniers Contract with the Kingdom of Norland

The Contract of Northern Broth

Issued in the Eighteenth of the First Seed, Tenth Year of the Second Age

Preamble:

This contract serves to outline the contractual agreement between the Cauldronier Mercenary Company, based in the Domain of Vortice, and the Kingdom of Norland.

Terms: 

I. The Cauldron Company will partake in the battle against the Orenian Empire under the Banner of the Kingdom of Norland, fighting it’s enemies until the battle is over.

II. The Kingdom of Norland will supply the Cauldron Company with weapons and armor for the battle, and upon completion of the battle will pay the Cauldron Company the payment of Three Crates of Coal. If the battle is won by the Norlandic party, the Norlandic party will pay Fifty Minas per Cauldronier brought from the Cauldron Company.  If the battle is won by the Orenian party, the Norlandic party will pay Twenty Minas per Cauldronier brought from the Cauldron Company.

Signed,

Caedric Edvardsson, Hand of the King

llqS_KJgckUzlQG4Q00uaNu1LRfart0VQEN6mPs6kdbiZ8AmgifDi1qE8leKxXBdNF0T2w5jp01O9wzToY4G8gWi0eNjkAmDhgHVHvaIQVqPxU4GJqewcDihyj3N6N-an7kKhPAV

In the name of,

Sven II Edvardsson, King of Norland, Duke of Varhelm, Chieftain of Clan Edvardsson, Protector of Highlanders

SYAE03TNf-3agF0lumvhNrg9xRBc-gi497y7bMWSLI1pBL7ce3fK11OmuUCKqfQSPTMqZdNcR9y_lh1zd0TI_Pwe9ysRe6170-U4aDncW05Wq3mbBXPGmFzVjFoJCPffczxhvqAb

Richard Naric, Captain of the Cauldron Company

MbGJL-4X5nqgPKgiZcm1emCafcHFP-Ae5i_XxTq15VA42Yarug3m1JuKMy3DZwSj-7tgFycCCBD4HQx_ezbLQVTUmMBnzckYRQ5b9VN7-7MPeNmKASM1-qlYkDhhqLCfS48PRYKB

Wulfgar Altaii would begin sharpening his axe "Ill fight for dem northerners, heh be nice to cave in maybe some skulls if i can..."