The Stew Stir of Vortice

ibraheemc2000

The Stew Stir of Vortice

fCh2sKkuNDoKy9wp0UxCcnnGTQgwwuIhtEENwZHypU-qv_icBMAWLc61wPEciOAHXjj7xkm4tMgHyQ_Id5EgsvFogSDpT4U052Q5CVu9WMsEL_i08lcNFSOg3zgUuYcXGotsffuLO8nu75a6MHxH50t3WmO-YU8BxzHf551hMT_e4JQktU2jWe3-qhMs-aQlJGoNPgVFMzhmtXLrpovvTHSn9TQKDP-EZgrf2aNsXLN5woNV5ncaCoL--Qm1E_sxCKsuARnxn0r7Lc9m

After some discussion between the Domain of Vortice and Captain of the Cauldron Company, Both Parties Agree to have a honest and fair business with one another with the following agreements:

10th of the Amber Cold, Year 27 of the Second Age

ARTICLE I - The Domain of Vortice hires the Cauldron company for a period of Five Saint weeks, in which the Cauldron company shall act as a temporary guard force, and act as V.I.P Protection for government officials of Vortice in it’s various needs.

ARTICLE II - The Domain of Vortice shall pay each Saint week in supplies to the cauldron company in the total of [Ten mina per cauldroneer, keys to the gates and citizen doors, two stacks of coal, and once every saint week free alcohol at the tavern, Free of tax base for the Cauldron company to reside in during the contract period]

ARTICLE III - This contract can be renewed once the contract is over on discretion of the Master chief and the Domain of Vortice.

ARTICLE IV- The Domain of Vortice recognises that the Cauldron company is a separate entity and may take other contracts for itself and make its own allies.

Signed by Captain Richard Naric of the Cauldron Company.

Trzx92uq7XndMcl-tmhIKMDS-jqwng7Ief6kRgpEdlmaZsSv0CdCl-g7r8Ai_eql7zkkDEjV9p2B4UGYX5v0HkGRK6XdjarmHEL7TQbj2pWQZsgcVPzr2mdNzQUXOVTg0JXXEYCJ

Signed Viviam Maelstorm, Monarch of the Unified Domain of Vortice, Keeper of the Depths, Domain of Vortice.

fB4C0ucMrT2EIL4PH20P3pLJj76uweAaO5GUALvZFaRNimZlqB51P_v4r60zTGOYi6GblzODK204CZ3Op8suswMgeJ1F0iQGaLmaXuMDgqls0MZAUfhwuUxy7SZO00nlmqoePbuk

[!] Contract was fully paid in full and canceled early by the contracter