Journal of Jorg

Ofrider

Upon soft hides, in the shape of a rudimentary book ,lie the travels and informations of an Orc Called Jorg.

Azh
Strange place...Jorg nub remember how got 'ere...or where mi zultz, ar'or, and zhieldz are. Mi left, explore place, find Goi and Blargh.

Dub
Krug has nub for Jorg, Gorkil left, hear it has nub honor...Krug different now, Jorg must get feet back, get gear, restore armor...it is sad...where Jorg go?

Gakh
Jorg remake best armor, Jorg visited many places in new place. Ztoutz still in caves, their armor is tough, heavy, solid, but small, Jorg is big. 

Jorg found Albai, Armor lighter, Zultz sharp...strangely tough, still swift, but not as tough as Ztouts.

Omie'z are interestin, found smith in country, solid, nub strong as ztoutz, or swift like Albai, but betta then brudda armor's, like Knights, has shiny armor...Jorg like style.

Omie'z has many types, Jorg travelled many, Jorg must forge now, must go back to ztoutz, uze bub'hozh smacky called...anvil. Mi peepz there, get best armor, 

Futh
Mi in Bub'hozh Ztoutz goi. Met Albai...An'du'lin? *includes a childish stick figure drawing with pointy ears and robes* blahed that they're a Wyrmstalker (lyke da flyin lizard birdies that breath fire agh acid? They hozh votarin). servin this Rex called 'Lord of da sun' Also met Eldar Naffog, wanted too blah about some crimson edict thing, smithin armor first.

H'
Went with da Eldar too Bub'hozh mountain fort. Omie design mi thinks. Blahed about family agh kin, klompin da Nub'hozh, honorable, but want too klomp for the peace for all. Eldar is Glob, peace is da other side of wagh, betta to klomp for kin agh bruddaz then for all. Mi refused, much honor in goals, especially for his sins, much respect...but nub Mi goals. Mi jealous of what Eldar has, brings  memories of another time...must find something ta klomp for, as there was wisdom in eldar, Mi call fool, but Mi glob too if Mi nub listen to Eldar blah. Mi go find somethin ta klomp for, stange, always thought klomp for Krug.

•  
  •  
  •  

H'zath
Mi iz Mer'zen'ry now, win honor for  spirits, ancestors, agh Mi self. Mi went to 'old land, with snow, met Snow Rex, was hired for HRA, is now working for da Rex of Snow. Is happy, has something ta Klomp for, Hope to klomp for da Snow Rex soon.

Note: Snow Rex has Strong head, also, Omie kubz small, nub strong as kin kubz...is weird.

•  
  •  

H'dub
Did azh job, guarding kubz...was nub fun, kubz scatter, then go to this Omie ball, lots of people, was stressful, nub tell that Mi is very Nub'hozh at blahin to others. Even mate of da Snow Rex was there. Was nub fun. Mi learnt da young kub name Karl, likes an other kub, tried too help, but kub nub listen, should impress her with strong actions, is brudda way.

H'gakh
Mi went too Albai goi too de-ztezz, mi needz ta klompin zoon. Nub Zhaminz, buzz da Albai are wize, like da Elzarz, learn muchz of da Zpiritz yub? Knew a lizzle, waz azked, "Whaz do lat want to do with lyfe?" It waz frusterztin, mi nub had anzwer...Whaz Jorg want?. Mi thinki 'ad anzwer...buz haz nub...Mi find anzwer...whaz Mi wantz?

H'futh
Iz ztill thinkin, met D'Az'oorz, Di'a'nna haz kittin, iz Omie wiz drezz, had ziblin, buz they nub blah, waz zmall...Mi helz it, was naamed Zmudge *rough sketching of a kitten, also done stick man style* Mi been thinkin...Elzar Naffog anz Albai had zimilar quezton...waz Mi wantz? Mi alwayz klomped for Krug...buzz nub longer, Mi krumps for da Znow Rex nowz, mi thinki iz hozh ztart, az leazt get feetiez udder mi...buzz thiz waz Mi wantz till Anceztorz take mi? Nub. Mi wantz to be da Bub'hozh of bruddaz, Be anceztor, have talez of Mi aztionz, journiez, for Omiez, Albai, Ztouz and uruk to know Mi naame, to fearz it, rezpezctz it, or lovez it. I wizh to be waz Mi peepzed, waz my tu'or waz, a her'ro. Mi be her'ro. Zoon, go backz to da Albai, learnz of thar Mojo'z, Mi zhall ztay in da Omie HRA, Klomp and Krimp many thingz thar, iz hozh ztart...firz ztepz.

Long time
It has been long since I last wrote, Mi has klomped trolls, met Omiez, agh redeemed the last dishonor I was apart of back in Krug, I have given oath to help the Ztoutz if they call upon me, a gift for the new king. I have also thought, it is time for me to begin anew. To claim a home and raise other uruk, be they of blood or honorary, more is needed...now more then ever. I throw away Gorkil, so much honor, yet so much dishonor, and call myself Iron'heartz, this new clan will lead well. With its creation begins my own legend, and my clans. I hope, in time, that it will be the most famous of clans, and cause a rising of uruk never before seen. But only time will tell.

((this will be updates with his travels thus far and his pursits, achivements, ect.... or at least I'll try, each comment I will eventually add to here like a mega story of sorts, this will also show the effects of others and notable interactions with them hopefully))

Edited by Ofrider
More to the story, turning things so more people can read from advice

Over time a young Edwin Henry de Sarkozy hears tales of the honorable Jorg, hoping he would meet him one day.

Futh
Mi in Bub'hozh Ztoutz goi. Met Albai...An'du'lin? *includes a childish stick figure drawing with pointy ears and robes* blahed thaz Wyrmztal'er (lyke da flyzin liz'rd birdiez thaz breatz firez agh azid? Theyz hosh votarin). Zervin thiz Rex kalled 'Lord of da Zun' Alzo met Elzar Naffog, wanted too blah aboutz zome krimson ed'ct thingi, zmithin armoor azh.

H'
Wenzt with da Elzar too Bub'hozh mount'ain fort. Omie dezign mi thinki. Blahed abouz fam'ly agh kin, klompin da Nub'hozh, 'onorable, buz wanz too klomp forz za peaz for all. Elzar iz Glob, peaz iz da uder zide of wagh, betta to klomp for kin agh bruddaz thenz for all. Mi refuzed, muzz 'onor in goalz, ezpezkally for za iz zinz, muzz rezpect...buzz nub Mi goalz. Mi jealouz of wazz Elzar haz, bringz za memoriez of uder timz...muzz find zomething ta klomp for, az thar waz wizdom in elzar, Mi kall fool, buzz Mi glob too if Mi nub lizten to Elzar blah. Mi go findz zomethin ta klomp for, ztange, alwayz thinki klomp forz Krug.

H'zath
Mi iz Mer'zen'ry nowz, win 'onor for za zpiritz, anceztorz, agh Mi zelf. Mi wentz to 'old land, with znow, met Znow Rex, waz i'red for HRA, iz now worzen for da Rex oz Znow. Iz 'appy, haz zomething ta Klomp for, Hopez to klomp for da Znow Rex zoon.

Noze: Znow Rex haz Ztong 'ead, alzo, Omie kubz Zmall, nub ztong az kin kubz...iz weiard.

H'dub
Did azh job, gardin kubz...wuz nub fun, kubz zcatter, then goez to thiz Omie ball, lotz of peoplez, waz ztrezzful, nub tell that Mi iz very Nub'hozh at blahin to uderz. Even mate of da Znow Rex waz thar. Wuz nub fun. Mi learnt da yung kub namez Karl, likez an uder kub, triez too 'elp, buzz kub lizten, zhould imprezz 'er with ztrong actionz, iz brudda way.

H'gakh
Mi went too Albai goi too de-ztezz, mi needz ta klompin zoon. Nub Zhaminz, buzz da Albai are wize, like da Elzarz, learn muchz of da Zpiritz yub? Knew a lizzle, waz azked, "Whaz do lat want to do with lyfe?" It waz frusterztin, mi nub had anzwer...Whaz Jorg want?. Mi thinki 'ad anzwer...buz haz nub...Mi find anzwer...whaz Mi wantz?

H'futh
Iz ztill thinkin, met D'Az'oorz, Di'a'nna haz kittin, iz Omie wiz drezz, had ziblin, buz they nub blah, waz zmall...Mi helz it, was naamed Zmudge *rough sketching of a kitten, also done stick man style* Mi been thinkin...Elzar Naffog anz Albai had zimilar quezton...waz Mi wantz? Mi alwayz klomped for Krug...buzz nub longer, Mi krumps for da Znow Rex nowz, mi thinki iz hozh ztart, az leazt get feetiez udder mi...buzz thiz waz Mi wantz till Anceztorz take mi? Nub. Mi wantz to be da Bub'hozh of bruddaz, Be anceztor, have talez of Mi aztionz, journiez, for Omiez, Albai, Ztouz and uruk to know Mi naame, to fearz it, rezpezctz it, or lovez it. I wizh to be waz Mi peepzed, waz my tu'or waz, a her'ro. Mi be her'ro. Zoon, go backz to da Albai, learnz of thar Mojo'z, Mi zhall ztay in da Omie HRA, Klomp and Krimp many thingz thar, iz hozh ztart...firz ztepz.