★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I just feel like being generous and wish to see how this city you are creating would develop.

And to answer the other question no I am not a white raven, my rp name is prince Quazar and I just feel like helping yall out. Repayment is not neccessary.

Shocked Seraph is Shocked :o

Thank you, my Prince.

*takes a deep bow as he steps out of the door*

Thank you Crackerjack can you please sign our charter as well.

No uniform :/ were a guild not an army. And yes wr infront of name. Your all suppose to do that

Yeah we should definitely reorganize the guild.

Ive left it up to you guys untill he new world :/

Dont dissapoint me gentlemen.

so just found out Ageis 2.0 gets released the day after I leave to go for two weeks so Im very dissapoint <_<

How many white ravens are there?

((Well I put CA in front of my name (Corvus animas) but sense it is a white raven town it serves both purposes))

Also Corvus animas was recently taken over by the dark brotherhood, and then thanks to a great deal of help from the Relgraurd, Ducan, and the Vangaurds it was re-taken. However the DB are quite steamed about this and we may be able to expect retaliation.

Unfortunately Mork is no longer with us, possibly dead, I have not spoken with him in a while, but that leaves open the spot for captain of the guard.

On Another note: to all WR members new and old, remember Corvus Animas exists for you, so that you may have a home, and live among other WR, and other people.

Your friendly neighborhood Mayor

-Emberhard