-The Kha Khartography Shop-

chaosgamer_

-The Kha Khartography Shop-

[!] A small poster of a Kharajyr scribbling a map on their desk, sitting within a cozy cabin [!] 

c67057abe4f69267b046953751529bb9.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Regional Maps *

medium-sized maps that depict regional landscapes! These typically depict any cities, roads, geography as well as any points of interest. A good, general choice in case you wish to record a larger area onto a all-in-one map! A recommendation for Lords or those of Noble status that hold a portion of land. Once designed, you can copy these maps and hang them up and allow the travelling populace to gain oversight of the nearby area.

Price: 200 mina

* Direction & Routes *

Trying to go to a specific location but can't find your way? Are you hosting a tour or a scavenger hunt and don't want people straying off too far? Does your secret supplier for magical artefacts want you to meet somewhere secret but you don't know how to get there? It might be best to commission a map depicting a route from point A to point B. These maps include lines to guide your way, coordinates and landmarks in order for you to stay on track of your route!

Price: 200 mina 

* Scouting Uncharted Areas (Eventsites or Warzones)*

(Requires beforehand RP scouting)

from west to east, there are often regions that have yet to be discovered. There are often changes in the landscape, such as a sudden meteor strike or construction of a warcamp. These unforseen events will obscure one's vision on the land or tactics. For these, we will do scouting of the new change in the landscape and record it in a map. This does require our cartographer to enter uncharted and possibly dangerous territory. In case of natural changes, we will record points of interests, landmarks, and changes of the area. If used for military efforts, we will take note of  troops, points of interest, entry, exits, weak defenses and much more.

! Price may increase depending on the threat !

Low risks = no increase

High Risks = +50 mina 

Base Price: 200 mina

* Custom Map*

If you wish for anything custom, please send me a bird and we will work out a deal! This could be anything that doesn't fall in the first 3 categories.

[!] An Example poster of a regional map rests at the end of the page [!]

Map_to_Ando_Alur.png

[Made by me, Chaosgamer_ in Inkarnate]

Please send a bird to Rha'kir Morthawl if interested.

OOC:

you can contact me in-game, my IGN Is chaosgamer_ and my discord is chaos#7283. :3

Chi silently wonders, like his father before him: When will the puns stop?

A peculiar Hound sharpens its spear, prepared to crusade against the Khartographers, and the pun-filled mayhem they embodied. 

5 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

A peculiar Hound sharpens its spear, prepared to crusade against the Khartographers, and the pun-filled mayhem they embodied. 

(I do not regret it!)