TREATISE ON FIDELITY

valecu

TREATISE ON FIDELITY
ANNO DOMINI 1830

Sk0qrzRz_r9t0CJi1CUxeR4yjyY4aORxsm8CJsP0E5gP4bND322TJbmYzNX9b-W-yRoTap3iYkw8uyedomTBhCvxub_97g8WtdxbRbAB2AVj5elz89LyACntNLIwR67-w3GlNTra

A man’s loyalty is easily bought nowadays, but the Lord did warn us, his children, of the sins - for we shall abide by Fidelity; to keep to our words and vows. Many have forgotten the sixth canticle of the Scroll of Virtue, which cites that we

shall be loyal to our family; brothers; sisters and our liege. We shall not seek to be greater than each other, but to seek greatness through virtuous life. For we shall be awarded once our time is upon us; we would arrive in the Seven Skies with olive wreaths on our humbled faces.

.1 Lo and attend, for I am the Lord GOD, and I am in the foremost part of heaven. 2 Though the spring flower withers and the fruit of the tree falls to the ground, My Word lasts into the eve of the world, and the fruit of virtue cannot rot.3 I am the Lord GOD without peer. 4 I ordered the estates of the earth, and I have set a path before you. 5 And as I have ordered the estates of the earth, so have I ordered your path as well, and established the powers of My world.6 For I have ordered your station and birth, and I have established the order of things. 7 And you shall not envy the lives of others, for all virtuous paths are equal in My eyes, and all shall be rewarded not according to their station, but their virtue.8 So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall keep fast to your word and station, and aspire not to greatness among men, but to My glory.9 And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My order is the holy order, and My law is the virtuous law, and all the blessings of the Virtue shall serve the righteous king and servant alike.

Any believer must know the Canticles and abide by them, for they are the law of God - the words that keep us away from sin, evil and Iblees. A man and woman should never break their vows placed upon their holy union; a servant should never break his vows to his liege; And most importantly a child of God should never break his vow or lose belief in him. For he has our planned path; birth and station.

Any believer must not envy the good of the other, for anyone is equal and God judges by virtues and not station. In our times many are envious of the good and success of the other - titles and wealth; popularity and love; family and health. The Lord has a plan for each of us, each will experience difficulty and hard times which might make them drift away from him, but we shall stay loyal and endure the pain. For we shall be awarded once our time is upon us.

Signati,

TH Philip Michael Pruvia-Provins, Holy Armiger to the Brotherhood of Exalted Owyn

"Praise be, another good treatise. I'll have this one placed into the keep library, when able." Holy Sir Edwin commented after reading it, a smile appearing on his face.

A Letter of Confirmation arrived to the quarters of the Viscounty Provins, sealed with the personal emblem of the Papal agent for her squire.

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

U5Ytm6Lr_2f7vqLiHmSdxL82MhvETK1_9ReSV3sckqN5OYlWZ_vDyuK2aSzmyvZhrYkzIhL6I9eWXZIe21xbfj_fBfEZ78JVe17wOvwsTIV0uuZiOXN3AtPkSwSJb5kSIrHyj5dU

Holy Dame Helena of Crestfall, 

Custodian of the Faith and Dame Equester of the Order of Exalted Owyn.

A theologian looked unto the missive - and the passage concerning fidelity to the canticles. He then peered to official documentation, making note of Providence officials laying with ogres and mages of Void being employed. Truly, Providence was a fickle mistress to the faith. 

2 hours ago, Axelu said:

A Letter of Confirmation arrived to the quarters of the Viscounty Provins, sealed with the personal emblem of the Papal agent for her squire.

1Rwy_WLYTYNHUZD2Y-bE1q7NIkGlC8Ce7fkS8MU6

U5Ytm6Lr_2f7vqLiHmSdxL82MhvETK1_9ReSV3sckqN5OYlWZ_vDyuK2aSzmyvZhrYkzIhL6I9eWXZIe21xbfj_fBfEZ78JVe17wOvwsTIV0uuZiOXN3AtPkSwSJb5kSIrHyj5dU

Holy Dame Helena of Crestfall, 

Custodian of the Faith and Dame Equester of the Order of Exalted Owyn.

John Alexander Hartcold wonders why Holy Damd Helena of Crestfall is using the arms of the princess Imperial

3 hours ago, Jentos said:

A theologian looked unto the missive - and the passage concerning fidelity to the canticles. He then peered to official documentation, making note of Providence officials laying with ogres and mages of Void being employed. Truly, Providence was a fickle mistress to the faith. 

The new Equester though about the current sins which plague the capital of the humans with annoyed hush his lips curled into thin line as he spoke to himself. "Those beasts which have barely any human blood don't deserve citizenship, they need to be taught that they are nothing, but mere spawns of sin!"

On 7/25/2021 at 1:06 PM, TJBMinecraft said:

John Alexander Hartcold wonders why Holy Damd Helena of Crestfall is using the arms of the princess Imperial

'Holy Damd Helena of Crestfall' is the Princess Imperial's daughter.