The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

Religous Pie you are accepted. We are going to be building a town across from our guild to house our men and to make some money by selling houses.

Thanks,

William Treaty

I was forced to disband my guild due to certain issues and i was wondering if im still accepted to your guild.

Yes, you can come back to the guild although I am not sure if you will be able to go right back to captain. You will have to work your way up. Also, we will need some money for building and arms. Even just a few hundred minas will help.

Thanks,

William Treaty

Ok, can you think about it leting me go back to my old rank because i was trying to work my way up to army general.

Yes, I have decided to make you the rank of captain. I am doing this based on the fact that you are experienced in guilds and warfare.

Thanks,

William Treaty

Thank you, And can you PM me the loction of the giuld fort, Thank You

Thank you, And can you PM me the loction of the giuld fort, Thank You

Nevermind, but is there some kind of tag I need to add to my name

It is by Ye Old Tavern. Go to the left of the Irongut inn, then go down and you should see a wooden bridge. At the end of the bridge is the fort. It has a gate and is made of cobble, sandstone, and planks.

Good Luck!

Hey guys, just some news and updates. First off, since I won't be online most of the week, I am going to find a right hand man to take over my position while I'm gone. This persons rank will be Colonel. Also, with permission from Will and Cerberus, I am going to try to create an elite core of soldiers. There will be five of them, and each must be able to wield a weapon at rank 40+. each of these men will train the mass of the army. Also, I have read many of the comments on this forum, most by people asking for high ranking jobs. With approval from Will and Cerberus, I am going to establish the rule that if you ask for a position, you don't get it. Promotions should be earned. Also, so the guild doesn't fall apart and become somewhat chaotic, I'm going to create some rules for the guild. Such as: 1) there is to be no harming or other guild members; including theft and griefing. 2) you are not allowed to insult people of the guild (unless done so jokingly). 3) No whining about certain jobs. Complaints, however, can be made, but should be done so sparingly. 4) no giving away of guild information in OOC. This includes attacks, raids, locations of hidden bases, etc. Punishment will be created based upon the severity Of the transgression. No if, buts or why's. Thanks for reading, cya in game. - Redbain

It is by Ye Old Tavern. Go to the left of the Irongut inn, then go down and you should see a wooden bridge. At the end of the bridge is the fort. It has a gate and is made of cobble, sandstone, and planks.

Good Luck!

Ok /i found it I just cant get in because the gates closed

I agree with the rules, and the elite core sounds like a great idea. Thanks for helping out so much Redbain!

Mc name:Falker57

Lotc name: Mercheal

Why I want to join:

Well I have been wanting to join guild because my character is a fighter. Sadly, the skills were broken when I got on so my skills are 0. I am a great fighter .I will fight hard for this guild. I am also a great recruiter. But my best skill is as a miner. I will be able to gain us great profits with my mining skills. I can also farm. I have my own seeds too (over one hundred. I see tons of potential in this army and I really want to join it and fight the undead( unless hired to do otherwise).