A CALL TO TRIAL: HIS MAJESTY KING HEINRIK II OF HAENSETI-RUSKA

Ryloth

[THIS POST IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO HERALDS OF AZDROMOTH AND AZDRAZI. DO NOT METAGAME.]

Spoiler

h7W4Zapyrlm-haVUKh-7zXBSUVSRRQuByIrHOhcrp1B4vteVdHocaKbZ62HENba0JdmZzXV6RT5LwfYCbmUdRlVeNAl2kEeo2sjF25zQovYm43V5f_SnyPHPrXXcL6djdjGNy-I7

A CALL TO TRIAL

FOR: HIS MAJESTY King Heinrik II of Haenseti-Ruska

NgmSLJMG5kpWTiKB8W7Hy7bZpuXIWlgR08LrvsYnB873UGvefOly0H7a7uFiCsp_rJXVhGXF8kRXm0vpUEi4yEmJv5TEKjqi194Bs__8AlN2zp4SGqTYfzuEuVnUpjzNNx1WMSyM

As a Herald of Azdromoth, it is your duty to uphold the tenets of our Lord the Arch-Drakaar, and to protect our brothers and sisters of kith, the Azdrazi who guide your way to the auric gift of ASIOTH. It is your duty to protect the realm to ensure the sanctity of our Lord's lands and charters be without harm by the otherworldly influences of damned aengudaemonica, the Void, the Infernal realms, etcetera. Today, your faith to our cause has become questioned for your open letter to Urguan. Your alignment to Urguan's forces rather than neutrality or to our brother Draakopf Doomforged and his most righteous and honorable rebellion to seize the obsidian throne of dwarven kind is curious, for the lands of Urguan bear the festering forces of the Aengul who shall not be named and the Vasiyeva to which proclaim holy crusade upon our kind.

Once upon a time I was called to trial, and I answered. So shall you. Grow from this -- do not wither.

♛ FOR BREAKAGE OF: TENET V - The cretin who slaughters our kin, the accursed Aengul who shall not be named, must be opposed at every opportunity, for he is our bane.

YOU WILL: Venture to the Temple of Ei'Othdra to kneel before the Eye of Azdromoth and our Council of Embers, which shall consist of Ri'Haskir'Kul, Marchosias, and Ruvaak in convention with our brothers and sisters, heralds and ordained. Your loyalties shall be reviewed.

AAL OK YOL AAK

The Herald of Azdromoth Ri'Haskir Therkul, Lord of Aaz Hahdrim

[THIS POST IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO HERALDS OF AZDROMOTH AND AZDRAZI. DO NOT METAGAME.]