The Elysium Inaugural Ball

beetle

The Elysium Inaugural Ball

The 25th of The Grand Harvest, SA 42

8QpOSRDoIULVMS_zWvXEEU7OwT4LnW63wm6BfS0NYQWSzk5xcsYCkVA6nahrAkO452wibbxufOBKzD4znSUPRRQV_Ps2UCHmOlTLGPm3IzrzecJkt_dDOOzq8C-bFuiKj5zF-EaE=s0
“Every new beginning comes from another's end.”

WL9k8_cwI98eOa_4ZuJEJNZrUekPtrhdLWmDoz6cRxIv2oWB_MdrV4GmeZuAUpzsf_sKQ1VlmLiFR1WwpiFIBjf_r5i_mRjsa9i4lKoVDhWmJPIWztGjtJhRzg9e2gV275m6mr0u=s0
2agG_cVSn1dGLerTTPyjs33rNXZQwdMsGPB04Y9EIkDxbczYOEb2lWo-8Dn8Smlmc_KOHh6p_Q-PeKYnCBqdF_AJaSkrIO5XGBhuBQvKQGLVZDHYr8CG9dQQtLAZ_hGWmu5dDEMP=s0

It is with great pride and joy that The Duchy of Elysium welcomes her allies to the Elysium Inaugural Ball: A acknowledgement of the prosperous start of Elysium’s peaceful independence and joyous well-wishes for our years to come. The balls will be held on the 25th of The Grand Harvest, SA 42 - just before the fifth anniversary of Elysium’s autonomy.

Since the emancipation four years prior, Eugeo De Astrea and the Elysium community have flourished under the canopy that is Idol’s Garden and have grown beyond one’s expectation as a community and as a city. The Duchy aims to highlight and welcome this momentous occasion in the settlement’s history with festivities, feasts and dance for whoever wishes to partake. 

For the theme of this illustrious ball and celebration of Elysium’s official debut, one is encouraged to dress accordingly to best resemble the Duchy’s surrounding flora and foliage. 

All of Elysium’s allies and friends are welcomed and encouraged to come out to commemorate The Duchy of Elysium, her people, and this turning of a new leaf.

oXlsJjogBEPPx07tiM9_S_SQFW46WU9CCNaa6e4Xw753SSOoiLo5MIbdCO6QQf-rgC_EbBvwTjg-fBmLh6QSgDMyc1wblfMWxSEGU8adxoFY5lp6hH83RJJFIPYWmpfIHPBkxYpB=s0

Signed,
Duke Eugeo de Astrea

Kg0UOei4Xzv05jV2tVjyOMBabRxiVW9_c80kTxZannS98s-c-1c_AE_OFbL9sJy_MqRzgjJvZOVG0HujRVESY2uJHACy5T7V8tnA27mpBKUTux0p6IyYfBbBS6Ku8fUYb6HBRASR=s0

Lady Aylin de Astrea, Heir Regent
Minister of Interior & Foreign Affairs

2WjjZW_EYcHcSG4U3XEpyP1vIs7u8CwJYCs10rzlA4Z2o82rFuJ1EjiVTw-6MYXj6Aj3OKgd78ap2aTtJ4WhdfU4LnDo1lBdBsg3hxRvMHPWUdT32lxpttjgDlwL0uhAYxvF3ZKI=s0

Sentinel Captain Liluth Solros
Event Committee

qgvFhC_oHkm7ROyUdC5AMLQMYDCocdevTX1D3fhtbd0vr-aPgasC1gb8XsEDYsKiJ_BfwsJXLDwCgzbJAtIUSefqjqpAtqVg3OF2F4ElK4Apmj0e53qr--jhOVipyO_9weR1A-iQ=s0

Penned by
Emerald Ferinn-Guenevere, Elysian Post Founder
Event Committee

westbury-signature-demo-version.png

oXlsJjogBEPPx07tiM9_S_SQFW46WU9CCNaa6e4Xw753SSOoiLo5MIbdCO6QQf-rgC_EbBvwTjg-fBmLh6QSgDMyc1wblfMWxSEGU8adxoFY5lp6hH83RJJFIPYWmpfIHPBkxYpB=s0

Spoiler

((OOC: The Inaugural Ball will take place on Saturday, September 25 at 4:30 pm EST and held at the castle. And a special thanks to @gronnravenn for helping me write this. <3))

*Smiles as she shows the rest of her clan, she begins preparations as she looks towards the ball*

"I wonder if Ruby would like to come?"

*She goes on to say as she begins to write other stuff

Sulieronn lies back in his bed, peering up at the ceiling while muttering his thought aloud. "A ball.. How interesting. Ive not danced in years, perhaps now is a good time to pick it up again." He lets off a deep breath before swinging his feet to the side to let himself stand up. The elven man walks to his closet, opening it up with a flick of his wrist. "I wonder what I'll wear."

Liluth rushes around helping prepare for the ball. She  stops and tells every person  she sees about it. "I can not wait, I have been waiting for us to have a ball ." she stops in her tracks. "I need to get a dress!" she dashes off to find the nearest tailor.

Fal'leon looks at the paper with interest, a small grin playing upon his lips. "I've never attended such an event," He says to himself, walking off to find a suitable outfit for the occation.