Letters from Chieftain Leyna

ohbother1

Letters from Chieftain Leyna of Clan Kazimir
Listy od wodza Leyna z klanu Kazimir

-q_mXUI3d988dGKyPV_PBSZtPdlnYB2m1sNOZ5l6GuuE4VHu3KmMCOD7UuJWoXwMSgRjY_5QzftpwkQOAe2iMoCYE0TDsHXuM53Pn-MjsylKJW2v4t0TUZ05tgXy6PG5YfP5YwrZ=s1600

Issued the Eleventh of the Deep Cold, 46 S.A.

To my People, my Family, my Kin,
            I, Leyna Kazimir, write to you now, not only as a compatriot and kinsman but as a Chieftain and the sole-inheritor of my late-Mother’s great family name. As the firstborn and eldest of my late-mother, Rebeka la Waevra, and late-father, Lomiei Vinelli, it is not only my honor to take up the mantle but my duty.

It is then my prerogative to take up a new Clan name, befitting our Clan Mother’s legacy, a legacy wrought not by wrathful ambition but peaceful growth and the establishment of a peaceful place for all who followed her. In the Rozanian language the name Kazimir refers to a bringer of peace and it is for this reason that I have chosen it. A symbol of not only our clan’s past but a symbol to guide us into the future.

Many of you, my people, my family, and my kin, have been spread across the Realm of Nyrheim following the tragic death of our Clan Mother. It is to you and your families I wish to give a home, a greater family, and a name to be proud of. For those of you I have had the privilege of close comradery with, I am thankful for all the years we have had together; and to those I have yet to meet, be you distant cousins or lost bannermen, I anticipate with great pleasure our coming meeting. 

To Qiew la Waevra, @JudgedKitty

Spoiler

My brother, I know you not well, but this offer extends to you. Shall you refuse the Kazimir name, and keep la Waevra, you will continue to be family, and shall you wish to follow us Kazimir’s, there will always be a place for you.

To Malakai La Waevra, @Roria

Spoiler

My youngest brother, I know you would follow me off the world. To that, I say thank you, and I hope you take this new name with pride. Shall we no longer fight for safety and freedom in Norland, and you may collect as many pebbles as you want.

To Pip, 

Spoiler

I know you may not receive this, but I do hope you take this offer. My mother loved you child, and I hope that you join us here, in Norland and take the Kazimir name.

To Doc, @ggooose1

Spoiler

I know you already will say yes. My dearest friend, as you were my mothers as well. I thank you for sticking with me, and I truly cherish our bond. May you and your child reside in Norland with the clan. I shall see you soon, Doctor Eric Kazimir Blackthorn. 

To Mythzic, 

Spoiler

I know you loved my mother, and she loved you too. Please, join us back in Norland where you belong. Come live here, and enjoy your memories with her, and make more with all of us.

To Brawly, @Tk4522

Spoiler

I appreciate your time as the Clan Medic before, and despite us having a doctor in our midst, if you would like to take hold of a clan medic position in our new home Norland, we will welcome you with open arms. Thank you.

To the House of Bishop, @Lomiei

Spoiler

I know Haense will be where you always reside, but my mother had many business dealings with you. I would truly like to discuss those, and create a long lasting bond with your family. Please accept this letter not only to welcome your family into relations with my business, Kazimir Company, but also my family, the Kazimir Clan in an alliance, and friendship. 

To the Redfist Chief, @Robin01_boy

Spoiler

I know my mother and you were not in great relations towards the end of her life, but take this as an invitation to a new one. May the Redfist clan and Kazimir clan, keep one another in high regards. 

To Nadia Buckfort,

Spoiler

Sister, I understand your duties as Duchess of Rozania, and I understand why you cannot leave. With that said, I ask you to keep my new home of Norland in mind should you ever depart from Rozania, and to visit us. Though I have not known you, I will still welcome you, sister; into our home, and our family. Thank you and may you be blessed with peace. 

To Alric Edvardsson, @Qaz_The_Great

Spoiler

I shall write to you, that I am happy. I am truly happy to join you in marriage, and even happier to tie our clans together. To truly make a long lasting connection between our people, and lead them, better than those before us. I swear the service of myself, and my clan to the Edvardsson clan. Feel welcome to call on the name Kazimir to carry your banners and support the Edvardsson clan, in all your pursuits. 

Allfather guide you,

0j4G2-XDzBL_1Jeb7GGs_9CqqyWOxltCf2cMKZui4iScPNDpQX9iI5bhWfBwH5sBUv_yeTYVRa-NDKWyOg0hS54k0_U11RLuJwa-2vKO8DwO3hjPGnTXaF6ZHUSSW1Q5jUC8HvC-=s1600

Leyna Kazimir, Chieftain of Clan Kazimir

Doc reads his letter with pride in his heart, "I always knew that girl would make something of herself." he smiles.

Malakai would read his letter, surrounded by his many pets “A new beginning. Let’s make the most of it!” He’d say to his pets that were snuggled all around him, a small smile on his face.

Erwin Bishop smiles as he reads the letter, turning away to begin writing some letters.