Epistle Of The Disciple: On Love

MRCHENN

EPISTLE OF 

The Disciple

ON LOVE

FVpfmUDP9d81S_zlB2mYOM_3-5gUcxZHr-h9Rc0pGTZx5NCTMLH6TKYleXMdcj2OmbJ24u5fpX6jQZvmhUYUyWJE9l7Gpd6jl8EZ76kf5k-E68cNq7soWnPvULU5_auPjkAIGi26

Ashes on the Fire

Fire of Love

Now the World was loved by good husbands and sweet wives,

whom sons of timeless insight did rule lovingly.

Cherishing First-Born, nations vowed themselves to him;

Asioth was a golden band on their fingers.

Their hearts: buoyant waters filled these red-gold vessels,

and he was held with caring passion over them.

First-Born’s household did grow, and he vowed to new kin;

by him they ever multiplied across the lands.

Golden fires shone brightly on their loving hearts.

First-Born ruled royally these red-gold vessels: love.

Vessel of Strength

Now the World is ruled by great kings and their subjects,

whom sons of lively knowledge do love royally.

Revering First-Born, subjects pledge themselves to him;

Asioth is a silver seal on their fealties.

Their souls: spectral branches hold these white-gold fires,

and he is filled with mighty power over them.

First-Born’s people thrive, and he accepts their pledges;

by him they never diminish with the ages.

Silver vessels are made full by their royal souls.

First-Born loves lovingly these white-gold fires: strength.

[!] A depiction of the Aurelect's paired verses accompanied the following composition.

Asioth was a golden band on their fingers. Asioth is a silver seal on their fealties.

When we sought purpose, lost in cause, we came upon the Mortal Agent -- upon which he granted us one. When the deceiver, the betrayer, the cheater imposed STONE upon his sisters and we wept, he imparted to us one truth.

Those that answered the call of the Arch-drakaar have been bestowed the title of Conciliator. To this end, you are hunters, burdened with sacred tacts. The sun rises and the moon follows close in its wake. Until the day comes that no paladin of Xan, or His enemy, wakes to see it, you have purpose.

But what is a Conciliator of Wardrom Nahl’s greatest force if not love? Brothers, and fellow children -- What is force if they will not love us more?

We must not mistake Ruin for love, but we must not mistake it as independent of the ultimatum of love: Ruin. They are hand-in-hand, akin to the moon and its tides. When the An-Gho bestowed love upon even the greatest deceiver, he knelt and relinquished his false dream. Yet the third-eyed reigned supreme, for love was undefeated. The dreamer had dreamed.

The Fire of Love, and the Vessel of Strength are preached to us by the Aurelects. This will be our path to Conciliators of Wardrom Nahl. To eradicate the Xannic foes that plague us, of the False-Gods, is to do so by loving those Descendants that they manipulate. We must love those who cannot understand Ruin. We must not subjugate, for these nations rise and fall as the sun wakes and sleeps -- but instead, inspire them. Ward them. By loving them, we guide our Descendants from the folly of the False-Gods. Only then will they love us, more than they are full of envy. 

This, I have understood. I no longer harbor envy. Rather, elation. For I will embrace them as my own brother. I will embrace their sin, and take it as my own. For they do not understand their place in this fate-ridden world. I will guide them. The Brass Tyrant - the Eternal Shepherd. This has been endowed to me.

Find and seek me: The Brass Tyrant awaits.

• S.

"Do not fight out of anger. Do not struggle out of spite - sharpen the fire of your heart, sharpen it into an edge of measure and calculation, until you have ruled out every other opportunity, every other reason, every other thought - and know that you fight truly, that you fight for the right cause, and that there can be no doubt in your heart. This is why we fight. We fight to measure the moon the same as the sun. We fight for a better tomorrow. We fight to call fate our own." 

This - this the Immortal Agent spoke, in a voice of gold and fire.