On Oaths | Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn

Franczhiz

Spoiler

lwQzaY1hQaR1LHu3fAdYp1kBV5qplYGkQlAeOxQYaHZ-x-KDcnq6FMgaToePA2Lx_1GX4I7PVihKroGn2xSnUL9-aUvH5wHecOWI5vqXrFOebEUltKE4ecA0Z3m262-eWtY8yY_w

NSxdZ2m1vI-o7lFr0Yy--HMWpB5OXv0A4PowFq6H7WyY6_oadWYkezDek_tul99-MW8ksjCrlcbOSy61uOvsdQ8DBgJ3r_XfPml3OQkQ9zmcUbqV7dqnPKpRtEmW-sJs3efWT3f0

"Your illuminated sword, the light in a world darkened. 

Your cross-bearing armour, our defense against evil.

Your arrows are guided by GOD;

Wherever you send them, he shall make them land. 

Your swords anointed with holy oil; 

May it render the rivers of humanity red with the blood of heathens.

You, valiant Knights of GOD. Serve a greater calling that transcends all temporal.

You are to be a Holy Knight of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn,

You are the servants of GOD and His House alone. 

Under the light of Owyn’s flames, you shall never falter. 

IGNE NATURA RENOVATUR INTEGRA."

- His Holiness, Pontifex Maximus Owyn III, restorer of The Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn

lwQzaY1hQaR1LHu3fAdYp1kBV5qplYGkQlAeOxQYaHZ-x-KDcnq6FMgaToePA2Lx_1GX4I7PVihKroGn2xSnUL9-aUvH5wHecOWI5vqXrFOebEUltKE4ecA0Z3m262-eWtY8yY_w

To the Squires and Holy Sirs of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn,

As of recently; the Apostolic-General and the Equestor Imperators have acknowledged that the loyalty to the Order has massively decreased and so we have come to the following ultimatum to those who are now a part of our Order.

One. You either vow yourself to the service of GOD and His Holiness for the Order commands that you should owe no oaths to anyone except GOD and His Holiness. 

Two. Upon entering an army of a Canonist country and making a vow to a liege who is not GOD or His Holiness; you shall be stripped from your title as a Holy Sir or Esquire - For you have decided to turn your back upon your brothers and sisters and your armor and all the rings that you have obtained shall be taken into custody by the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn and you will be restricted from joining the Order again; unless His Holiness insists upon your return.

We pray to GOD that you; servants and protectors of the flock and clergy shall take this ultimatum into consideration for you are now being granted the time to remove yourself from the army that you have joined or the consequences mentioned shall be active at once.

Signed,

Her Reverend Excellency, Apostolic-General

Faux Amati

His Excellency, Equestor-Imperator 

Holy Sir Philip de Rosa

Holy Sir Edwin de Sarkozy

Holy Sir August Jazloviecki

Reads over the quote of Laurence Jrent (Owyn III) and shakes his head.. thinking to himself "using a quote from a self centered heathen who was a poison to our faith... He should have been excommunicated years ago"  Thinks back to the proper oath of the order, he then wondered about his Signature for a moment shrugging his shoulders "well, I do agree with all except the person quoted"

"An honorable and blessed step in the right direction. It has always perplexed me as to how Brothers of Exalted Owyn could so brazenly serve SECULAR NORMALS. It ruined the archetype. GOD bless." comments a Lector.

"I shall not tell the order how to run their house, it is the Generals business to decide such things, and you should forge your own path.

However, it is extreme to say one has 'turned their back' on their brothers in an oath of service to the Emperor of man, in Horens own established Empire.  For he and the holy father are twin heads in service to our GOD, one a servant in the spiritual and the other in the temporal realm. A sermon in the basilica at day, and service in the Imperial workforce at night - the full fulfillment of GODs plan for us. 

Is the ISA not GODs chosen Army? Is this Government not GODs chosen executor of his will? We serve GOD in exalted glory every day with your service to his founded nation, Orenia. What noise and shame this is."

He would say all this and below privately to his brother, Hieran @bufffsanta

"I've served GOD longer than half these human pups on this missive have been alive. My son and both my brothers have served the order for multiple decades. Two of these knights on this missive I personally mentored at a young age, it's time like these I wish I could show my disappointment privately as an individual man...but now as Vice-Chancellor everything I say is taken as a voice of Oren collectively. I am not allowed to have private thoughts anymore. Save with you of course, Hieran.  Don't let this weigh you down though. Whichever path you choose, your Oath is to GOD. Either through his EMPEROR or the holy father"

23 minutes ago, Minuvas said:

"I shall not tell the order how to run their house, it is the Generals business to decide such things, and you should forge your own path.

However, it is extreme to say one has 'turned their back' on their brothers in an oath of service to the Emperor of man, in Horens own established Empire.  For he and the holy father are twin heads in service to our GOD, one a servant in the spiritual and the other in the temporal realm. A sermon in the basilica at day, and service in the Imperial workforce at night - the full fulfillment of GODs plan for us. 

Is the ISA not GODs chosen Army? Is this Government not GODs chosen executor of his will? We serve GOD in exalted glory every day with your service to his founded nation, Orenia. What noise and shame this is."

He would say all this and below privately to his brother, Hieran @bufffsanta

"I've served GOD longer than half these human pups on this missive have been alive. My son and both my brothers have served the order for multiple decades. Two of these knights on this missive I personally mentored at a young age, it's time like these I wish I could show my disappointment privately as an individual man...but now as Vice-Chancellor everything I say is taken as a voice of Oren collectively. I am not allowed to have private thoughts anymore. Save with you of course, Hieran.  Don't let this weigh you down though. Whichever path you choose, your Oath is to GOD. Either through his EMPEROR or the holy father"

Venerable Theophilos winces from the Seven Skies, at the response of the elf Orenian, at the mention of 'ISA being GOD's chosen army' as he recalls the traumatizing events that unfolded during the Diet of Karosgrad and the Halcourt Schism as a whole.

Edited by dmitris

Father Fiodor sat at home enjoying his breakfast as he read the declaration over, such managing to brighten his mood. 

6 hours ago, dmitris said:

Venerable Theophilos winces from the Seven Skies, at the response of the elf Orenian, at the mention of 'ISA being GOD's chosen army' as he recalls the traumatizing events that unfolded during the Diet of Karosgrad and the Halcourt Schism as a whole.

Saint Harald Vuiller looks confused at Theo, as he winces, the Saint also looking back to the Diet of karosgrad, remembering how it all happened because the Order he founded drew their blades and did not step down after both the Koeng of Haense and the Empire denounced the false Pontiff of Owyn III

Blessed Nicolas, a Martyr of the Diet of Karosgrad, smiled down from the Seven Skies viewing the works of the new Apostolic-General. He looked proudly upon his time bearing the uniform, his oath for life taken seriously until his death, knowing that the Order was not for every man, but for those willing to set aside the secular and temporal for the spiritual and timeless. The Order would be in good hands. 

Spoiler

Harald, your weird insistence on this moral retcon even from the grave is kinda odd, man.