Vuiller Enterprise: Limited Edition "Your Imperial Majesty" Philip II Action Figures

Cjmate

UKAoC9P-d1iaf2bdSeA9l_0UJpKFyoSamICBjYUzu_Z4KRW9gAXSewfD66mY7u-5qv0vKQZC0aNk_TeVbfK8IieRk1uqtlSspFfNtLPg2BNjXTF43OsTpAFmQNwJZgNs9QGd4A3H

Limited Edition "Your Imperial Majesty" Philip II Action Figures

Vuiller Family Enterprise a family-owned business that's committed to providing our customers safe, wholesome toys at a reasonable value, and we're proud to present the first new product out of the oven is- you know him, you love him- Your Imperial Majesty, Philip II of Oren.

This is the first in a new line of children's toys that Vuiller Family is producing. Stay tuned for the future build your own church: Holy Pontiff, Cardinal, Bishop and Nun line; as well as the legacy Hanseti set: Siegmund Carrion, Augustus Blackmont and Hochmeister Mirtok set.

Accessories sold separately. SAFETY DISCLAIMER WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Our Toys contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Dolls will be sold at 10 minas each. Only 20 in stock. Act now! (Cjmate#0630)

7eecd88316e4c17fa188a52f645d5dcd.png

a46a2041c55414742d7c3f30e39e58f0.png

Young Lucien Vuiller would jump up and down at the opportunity, endlessly begging his parents for each edition.

"Absolutely Disgusting!" Anne Josephine loudly commented as she read over the piece of junk mail from within the Sunholdt apartment of the Augustine. "Why would someone dare disrespect the Emperor is such a way? Making toys in his likeness for kids to throw around and chew on? I can't think of anything more disrespectful." 

8 hours ago, Kholibrii said:

"Absolutely Disgusting!" Anne Josephine loudly commented as she read over the piece of junk mail from within the Sunholdt apartment of the Augustine. "Why would someone dare disrespect the Emperor is such a way? Making toys in his likeness for kids to throw around and chew on? I can't think of anything more disrespectful." 

Cardinal Johan Cuiller whom had for many years worked as the The Imperial Chaplain, teacher of Josephine Aaugusta The Dutches of Crestfall and personal friend of both John VIII and Philip II would look to Anne Josephine with a raised brow.. "Do vy nie understand child.. this will immortalize  our beloved Emperor in more ways then only legend and memories? It will aid to teach the new generation of whom he is and whom he was.." he signed the lorraine "Now that is only if one uses it correct of course, nie if one plan on only using it as a toy to chew on as you state yourself dear" he offered her a warm smile, showing her his own edition of the Action Figure "I think he looks rather dashing does he nie?"