Where Would Your Life Be Without LotC?

Lubbie

Would've done better during finals at school but at the same time, never would've met you brother <3

Its oftentimes said that people would be better off without having come to LOTC, and while perhaps that may be true for a good few, I don't think I can say the same for myself. It's funny, actually... LOTC, with all its problems and blemishes, has helped me to grow tremendously in ways I could not have possibly hoped to have achieved had I not come upon this server. My ability to write during this time was minimal, and I possessed very poor social and communicative skills throughout that period of my youth. But over the few brief years I've been here, I've honed my skills in varying fields that have served me well in my life, particularly my ability to write. Not only that, but the community which I surrounded myself with gave me much needed reprieve during an otherwise anxious and difficult time in my life. 

Without this server, I don't believe I would've ever learned to do the things I can today, and likely would have been left as some bland, inarticulate kid in the back of the class. Instead of hurting me, it made me better off by allowing me insight and wisdom of not only the server, but the functions of people and their behavior overall — and for that I am truly thankful. 

On 12/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, Sythan said:

Would've done better during finals at school but at the same time, never would've met you brother <3

Man. Virdian Pub still lives on:) One day I'll make it over to Aussie land