Home No Longer

Nowak

F-Xh7ftF0fLLOWLRRpzIPv9aisDY5D6_nrHvrw7WelhYsO4pI_mv83JvP7hmq0BCet2fnySKjI7lNMgvgD2IYvP4BrxhW5NvufN_NUaif-0mrKGpaRWExcGyPKxSEt1XO90abg_n

A southern landser would sing to himself, voice full of a longing sadness. The ever haunting pass, memories flashing before one’s eyes on the long trek north.

“Green and blue I dress, Eagle on my chest, glory to… glory to…”

The words would drift upon the wind, a lingering solemnity upon the echoes of his feelings. The man’s loyalty to a once friend, to ones people, crumbling with ever thump of the hoof.

“They called for unity… for the faith… yet divide is the only thing shown in their eyes…

From coronation to coronation… a year full of faults, a structure built upon a peoples dream…

Shown through the swords laid bare upon the church, upon their so called faith… for no reason…”

Bits and pieces of the man’s once polished armour trail the roadside, each representing a faithful memory, one that belongs to the past.

OOC: Much love to the community I returned to lotc with, but even with all the love my character feels betrayed and faith broken. Thanks for all the fun, hopefully we don’t meet on the battlefield in the near future.

Bruce of Savoy

Sebastian would walk through Erwinsburg, papers in hand, headed straight towards the Bailiff's Office. "Bruce?" he'd mutter as he entered the office, frowning at the man not being at his usual station.