PROCLAMATION OF LOYALTY

valecu

PROCLAMATION OF LOYALTY

In these times of disunity and schism, we must pick the righteous or wicked. As an unyielding believer of our faith, it is my right to support our most Holy Church and her Vicar. So I, Philip Pruvia of Provins, a modest and humble servant of God declare my eternal loyalty to High Pontiff Everard VI. I will temporarily conclude my holy activities and return to my home, Provins. My advice towards His and Her Imperial Majesties are to deeply consider the outcomes of these events, the possible split of our religion for eternity, and its loss of importance and respect. For quick choices lead to bad consequences. The formal and proper way of dethronement of a High Pontiff is through the College of Cardinals and them only, even if Everard VI is a schemer, as many claim that is not the appropriate method for his removal. I do hope that this mess is quickly ceased and we can continue our holy duties, until then I will be humbly praying and fasting for the good of Humanity and the health of our High Pontiff. In eternal service to God!

Signed,

Father Philip Pruvia, the Viscount Emeritus of Provins