A Priestess' Probation

Burnsider

Joseph Clement de Sarkozy was simply throwing daggers into a tree - until a servant brought him the missive about this child who had this tongue cut out; the young Joseph would utter the following as he read it with anger."A child who gets his tongue cut out - and all those who are allied with the filthy dwarves watch them do this. This is not noble, the dwarves and their allies are certain to suffer in the Void. And I pray that I and the comrades of the Imperial State Army shall capture every single one of those who have committed such vile and barbaric crime and those who stood beside the dwarves in this war. With a little bit of luck we shall see all the heads of those who live in the borders of the tripartite coalition on pikes, while we smile in victory for the Empire. I shall pray for the well-being of this child - but he will be avenged, and so shall we avenge those who have been slaughtered by the dwarves and their so-called 'Fidei-Defensor' who participates in this vile war; This child, Uncle Robert, and the others who have fallen in this war. But when the Pontiff dies during this war is when I shall truly smile out of utter joy! He who caused the harm to this child, and to the many others who have served the church faithfully until the excommunication came. This filthy old man should be f-cking ashamed of himself, and may he rot in the Void for it as well." 

Duncan would be in his office, writing down some notes as he read the missive he would mumble to himself “I care not for this war, but family…” he would trail of slightly thinking of the blood eagles man left someone in the Haenseti swamps “Mess with my family and there is a price you pay, and that price is measured in litres”