A Sad Ending [PK]

Fawnytheturtle

Sorisana, a young wood elf woman sat in the forest near Elysium. Her heart aching from the pain of emotional trauma staring at her reflection in the river she held a sword on her lap. However before doing anything she had some paper and a quill to write with. Leaving letters for those she called her friends and loved ones.

"Dear Papa, I am sorry ever since haleun died she took a piece of my heart I blame myself for losing two at the same time I am a curse. I can't even get anyone to look my way. Its best this way I hope you know you mean the world to me but I can't cause you to suffer anymore. Its best just to forget me. -Sorisana" 

"Dear Fitz, I hope good things for you and I thank you for everything. Sorry I can't help with your events. I can't just stand around acting happy when I am not. Take care of yourself. -Sorisana" @Jameson_h (hopefully right person)

"Dear Sunshine, feels odd to call you that now, I have barely words for you only to hope for the best. -Sorisana" @Braydebn

After the last note she made sure she had everyone satisfied she did she place them to her side then reached for her sword "I am a coward to end it like this" she mumbled to her self but her pain was to much for her to bare, she didn't want to burden her maln he had his own. With a big sigh she takes her sword and stabs her chest, her eyes grow wide at the pain giving out a loud scream falling back onto the grass staring at the sky "I'm s-sorry" a tear ran on her cheek as she felt cold her breathes slowing down her eyes begin to close as her arms fell to the side. Her heart slowly comes to a stop as she lays dead 

(My first pk post so sorry its not perfect, wasn't sure how to tag a few people)

Agis sat on his bed when he received the letter. "No" Was the only word that came out of his lips that night. . . came way to many times. He'd hug the letter to his chest and cry after his only child.

Fitz would stand in place reading the note he remains silent for so long it would prompt his child to tug on his sleeve likely curious to what it was he was reading "oh I'm sorry... I've just heard a friend has gone away for a while" he says struggling to keep his tone happy for her "let's go Mica, I want to spend as much time with you as I can"

(Danm got me crying in the club Soriana was cool can't wait to meet you else you'll play though)

As Elliphas entered Elysium rain would be pouring all around. He would slowly step through the mud as he made his way in. Though he would be met by someone holding a letter, and as he read over the letter, he would let out a sigh, closing his eyes for a moment taking a deep long breath "I just told ye I wasn't ready, I didn't want this..." he would mutter almost choking on his own words, he would fold the paper and stow it away in his jacket "I will miss ye... and to be honest.. had it been at any other time I would have went with ye too.." his voice would trail off as he spoke, tears forming in his eyes. He would proceed to exit the citizen doors looking up at the sky, rain pouring down on his face, though he would not seem to care. As he then proceeded to mount atop his steed, and slowly trot away. His head hanging low as he knows this was his fault.

Kosher saw his brother trotting away from Elysium, he would go and stop him asking him what's wrong. Upon hearing the news, he would pinch the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. "We aren't supposed to be monsters, Elliphas."