Kingdom of Sadoon

StrongBear

[!] A little lad runs around all through Sedan, offering and hanging up poorly drawn fliers to every child and adult around!

KIJvoeEJbYMqh4KD6JvZH5RQ4rI6CjAbTAJeZ56L9wTNuCjBWDfLy2ARvpJ86Hwxcn1SV4_tl9Uy0ufjr7FOAGhwANyLVGpDWDD6CHvrlnnccOPamfhqw5CVPbX3q3ZvDJe_DN-d

[!] A poorly drawn crest for the Kingdom of Sadoon

To the children of Sedan and not the ones of stinky Oren: I, Koeng Adrian, wish to gather off all of the children and declare our independence as a free nation under Prince Fredrick Stanimar! We no longer will be used and aboosed by our parents as their personal servants! Don’t worry, I will have my mother provide snacks so we don’t go hungry! And we will also have a puppy at all of our meetings! And we will have someone stand guard to make sure no adults try to sneak into our meetings!

I, the Koeng of Sadoon, need YOU today! We shall join each other to stand up to the smelly adults and fight against the rules of the house! Join me, it’ll be fun, anyone and everyone can join unless you are an adult or from Oren!

Signed, 

DEkAxn2JtAOiSNHxu-fprcD-cA39TiYPrWxdc47P7AodYvmdaqlRrJ7YyC4qoOnghO-KmDzAtpv1_4wX8ZUDKvm2BBxfCaxbaUrnxEazogaggPqQT22642mIX-MUJTrXvOSyWe17

Spoiler

Hello hello, just having a bit of fun, sparking up rp. You can message me over discord at StrongBear#1126 or message me in game at Itz_StrongBear, along with Cap'n#4985. 

Spoiler

i hate kid kingdoms, but based bc its sedan

Ludwig von Audrick, vice chancellor of Sedan and father of Adrian, hums at the missive. "Hmm..."

"Another Kongzem?" A young vas Ruthern inquired to no one within her bed chambers at Vidaus. "Maybe Ea will go join.. Mikhail's kongzem sucks! .. Nien offence to Angelika.."