Oblazeki Gnomes: A Call for Kin.

Norgeth

CH2Q1UMfYJhtprjJSfzcN3zPMjK22hW8RFJ19jl_ncV35LPi1y14OYhYA3zTckY1I3gO7KcjITlOY5aSNVR0yTtolU9_8KlsdnA1X8M5AcuIWvxdp82BkJwcPiTlKvaAcshXRvNE

[!] A public letter flies to the hands of Oblazeki young and old, being carried by mine canaries. It is also posted all around the lands of Urguan and even beyond.

Gnomes, Dwedlings, Pebble-kin, We are the Oblazeki people, and we must unite, stand together to face a world much larger than ourselves. I, his Lordliness Yaromar II, of the noble line of Aob the wise, call for ALL Oblazeki to come to Urguan, Grand Kingdom of the Dwarves, an establishment of our kin being gathered in said stone-bound nation.

Having been recognized as Dwarves by the Clergy of the Brathmordakin, we have attained a myriad of rights and privileges that we have not seen since the time of Oblazekos: the hidden city.

Thus we must come together as a whole people, not a scattered, fragmented folk without aim or focus. I plead to all those hermits, all those forgotten families on the run, all those who seek refuge, I call thee here, for we have found a new home among stone and steel…

[OOC]

This is an IRP recruitment post for my gnome-halfling group within Urguan, calling lost and scattered Oblazeki to a safe haven for their people. If your interested in playing an Oblazeki Gnome, please read our Culture Post and send me a DM at Norgeth#6211, I try to be as including as possible in my lil’ gnome gathering, so please, if you have any ideas that don’t quite fit the culture outlined in the post, feel free to ask questions, I’d be happy to help and see if we can write up an addition or even make edits to the lore.

Gnome culture