Gemini

I joined Lotc a little over 4 years ago I wanna cry — I really just wanna write more forum stuff which is why I’m doing this no need to ask anything really. 

Tell my your favourite memory on lotc or something, share your favourite meme idkIMG_1484.jpg

Okay for the love of god comment something this is very awkward otherwise 

favorite memory on LOTC has to do with a guy joining in on a CRP event, keeping on charging enemies on his own and dying by being thrown into the spikes on the shield of another player. wbu?

Unsure on an exact favorite memory of LotC, though a funny moment was in Vailor when some friends and I busted into the shade tower north of haense to snoop around and then tom whiteman joined our teamspeak and said we had 50 seconds to get out before his soulstone recharges to send him there.  so everyone screamed in panic to get out, while tom was screaming that he was gonna kill all of our characters, and it remember it being insanely funny because all 4-5 of us SCATTERED in all directions the second we escaped 

Since this is an AMA, I got questions for u

Who is your favorite character that you've interacted with recently?

What has been your favorite skin to use so far for a character?

Thoughts on me?

If you could RP a character with any aesthetic/niche available on the server with lore and magics, what would you want to RP?

Return of Anime eye gang when?

As someone who's played for four years, why do you think LOTC is so easy to get hooked to?

I personally have never played any other video game or Minecraft server for four years consistently, however LOTC is the first server/game I've been able to play consistently these past seven months or so. 

7 hours ago, Ramon said:

favorite memory on LOTC has to do with a guy joining in on a CRP event, keeping on charging enemies on his own and dying by being thrown into the spikes on the shield of another player. wbu?

Honest to god there are so many— if I’d have to choose one right now I’d say it’s memories I made back in Atlas, I was a newbie back then and life was easy! But lmao crp events are either pure gold or just trash. 

7 hours ago, UnBaed said:

Unsure on an exact favorite memory of LotC, though a funny moment was in Vailor when some friends and I busted into the shade tower north of haense to snoop around and then tom whiteman joined our teamspeak and said we had 50 seconds to get out before his soulstone recharges to send him there.  so everyone screamed in panic to get out, while tom was screaming that he was gonna kill all of our characters, and it remember it being insanely funny because all 4-5 of us SCATTERED in all directions the second we escaped 

Since this is an AMA, I got questions for u

Who is your favorite character that you've interacted with recently?

What has been your favorite skin to use so far for a character?

Thoughts on me?

If you could RP a character with any aesthetic/niche available on the server with lore and magics, what would you want to RP?

my favourite character Hrm, there have been so many but if I’d have to choose I would say Halsi’s character Iaria Elervathar! Her RP is just pure gold and the character is filled with a personality and is so sassy omg, I love it. 

My favorite skin was made by @Fieactually and I’m currently wearing it! 

I don’t really know you that well BUT I actually was a bit hesitant at first because I accidentally mixed you up with someone else I don’t really like ;-; all times we’ve interacted you’ve been super nice!!! 

and AHHH naztherak is very high on my list, the lore is just beautiful and I wanna play a psychotic megalomaniac 😭

5 hours ago, satinkira said:

ah yes, gemini

When will you adopt the tea child

When adopting lessers is made legal in Haelun’or :3

5 hours ago, _Sheylo_ said:

Do you regret it?

Honestly? Sometimes I do, I’m not sure whether lotc has been good or bad for me but for some reason I always return. I’ve even made my first goodbye post but still, came back. 

5 hours ago, Venomous_Pup said:

Return of Anime eye gang when?

Anime eyes are simply OP, with this character I don’t think I can since it’s gonna look a little like Nuala so ;-;

4 hours ago, Fumi said:

As someone who's played for four years, why do you think LOTC is so easy to get hooked to?

I personally have never played any other video game or Minecraft server for four years consistently, however LOTC is the first server/game I've been able to play consistently these past seven months or so. 

I think it’s the fact that you can escape the reality you live in, to live as another Persona and do things you could never do in real life. You can set certain goals whether those are running a nation (which unfortunately is prolly not happening to any of us Irl) or creating a very powerful mage! In lotc only your imagination is the limit. 

other reason is that you make friends along the way, some stay and some go but you learn more about yourself during lotc, at least I have. I think there are many good things, which are the reason I always keep returning. 

17 hours ago, Gemini said:

I think it’s the fact that you can escape the reality you live in, to live as another Persona and do things you could never do in real life. You can set certain goals whether those are running a nation (which unfortunately is prolly not happening to any of us Irl) or creating a very powerful mage! In lotc only your imagination is the limit. 

other reason is that you make friends along the way, some stay and some go but you learn more about yourself during lotc, at least I have. I think there are many good things, which are the reason I always keep returning. 

Well said!