A Fox's Coming of Age

briarthorn

A Fox's Coming of Age 

[!] Birds would be sent all over Almaris, with special birds being extended to the Vuln’miruel family, the Taliame’onn Family, Mélawen Taliame’onn and Kosher, Lord Elliphas, Eugeo de Astraea of Elysium, High Prince and Princess Evar’tir and Medli Oranor, Prince Amaesil and Ayliana, and the Sylvaeri family. (AND VALLEIN VULN’MIRUEL)

To whom it may concern, 

I would like to invite you all to my coming of age celebration scheduled to take place at the end of this coming year (Sunday, March 27th at 6PM EST). For Elves, while we mature at the same age as humans do, we are not considered fully adult culturally until we reach the age of fifty. This years end I shall come of age, and I would like to invite all of Almaris to witness. So long as everyone comes with peace, they shall be welcome into the city of Elvendom. I look forward to seeing you all. 

Sincerely, 

Mavis Vuln’miruel the Honest, She-Fox of the Family Vuln’miruel6zy7cisIWJ3K7_bNx6CGqFQVBc6-tz5N6MsE0-jHGYojrCbpII58dQPmbYekfaMgzN14h4mGsVyfKtjSWXd9J2do94fbPZECaswr7aPQQAKpjmYdURV0GZxTRQr324j-2eLq0j4Y

Spoiler

This Sunday at 6pm EST/ 5pm CST I will be having an Elven coming of age party for my character Mavis Vuln'miruel. I have loved playing Mavis so far, and so I am so excited to be having her coming of age party! The theme for this event will be nature themed, with emphasis on the color green and the animal fox. I hope to see many of you! (and if you were not specifically mentioned don’t worry! Letters were distributed all over so you’re still invited!! 

Edited by briarthorn

Mavis' niece excitedly awaits for the celebration! Going out hunting right away to bring her gifts.

Jeffrey still would not receive the letter, even though it was sent to all of Almaris, therefore going about his business day to day. 

Edited by ChefDeuce

Spoiler

it was sent to all of Almaris so he would actually!

4 minutes ago, ChefDeuce said:

Jeffrey would not receive the letter, therefore going about his business day to day. 

Zodd casually rips the letter appart and throws it into a nearby fire.

“I wonderful distraction this will be, away from all the chaos” 

Ayliana said with a bright smile as she saw she was invited. 

“I am so very proud of her”

She then began to look for the perfect gift!

Mèlawen smiled warmly at her younger sisters invitation "Lovely I'm sure it will be a great time." She noted while looking to a small cluster of animals 

Amaesil smiles wide at the letter. "My little fox becomes little no longer."

6zy7cisIWJ3K7_bNx6CGqFQVBc6-tz5N6MsE0-jHGYojrCbpII58dQPmbYekfaMgzN14h4mGsVyfKtjSWXd9J2do94fbPZECaswr7aPQQAKpjmYdURV0GZxTRQr324j-2eLq0j4Y

The Lord over the Twin Foxes gazes over Mavis's fox, smiling widely and with utmost glee. 

"Not enough foxes in this world"

Elanor Sylvaeri would be lounging on the swing at the lake not so far from Elvenesse. She smiles down at the invitation, letting out a sigh. "Aw, that's sweet. I remember when I celebrated my coming of age." The fifty-six year old elfess casts her gaze over the water, speaking thoughtfully to herself, "Wonder if I can steal one of Visenya's outfits..."

Bad ass