The Struggle of Karinah’siol

The Struggle of Karinah’siol

———————————————

Fe4lEhmBP4o9l8ijqHeyF5HfLS0RYoMyHjXKUkqWvGG-rv3ARN0HPvQh087ZglcA0IbMUIJXoTziuZXrp6Q9kCQaXhRPokkYAHRe3hcQVAZehZ2Yfg8Aza2JRQv7JbdeTFDg1kCN

———————————————

Blessed children of Larihei, dark times are upon us, as you must have noted. In these trying times, an illegitimate bandit tries to assert herself as urthir. Of course, lacking the support of Haelun’or, she does so only through employing foreign troops, other ‘fennic bandits, to mercilessly oppress our people. 

Her lawless mercenaries are easily recognizable, lliran. They wear blue berets, and generally stink of sweat, by virtue of them being Mali’fenn and thus lacking all knowledge of the existence of perfumes and soaps.

Citizens of Haelun’or, I beseech you to take care. The kinslayer’s bandits are heavily armed. I have just recently witnessed a most brutal massacre in the square, where these blue clad monsters maimed an unarmed civilian, and threatened many others. 

DO NOT engage them in open battle, unless you know they are heavily outnumbered.  

DO NOT submit to them, Mali’thill. Resist them at every opportunity.

Mali’thill, I have witnessed them oppressing harmless civilians, gathered only to sign a petition calling for elections, for democracy. I believe they do not listen to such. I have heard the blues lament the fact that their chief bandit does not call herself a monarch. These people have no regard for democracy, nor can their minuscule brains comprehend such ideas. 

Mali’thill, arm yourselves. With whatever you have at your disposal. Bows, swords, knives, daggers, scythes, pitchforks or even your bare hands and magic. We must resist tyranny. But proceed with care, lliran. Do not engage in pointless bloodshed. Hit them only when you have the upper hand. Catch the occupiers unawares and terminate them. Time and numbers are on our side. And so is Larihei.

I wish you courage, lliran. Be strong in the belief of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya. Be positive and believe that the Mali’thill

will always win!

———————————————

[!] This inflammatory pamphlet is distributed anonymously around the High Elven city of Karinah’siol, throughout all its districts.

A peacekeeper reads the missive whilst standing in the square. "Rebel scum."

59 minutes ago, thiccpazuzu said:

scythes

High Prince Evar'tir Oranor regards the missive as he pins it to a cork board amongst several other of it's type. "Scythes are very ineffective weapons." He notes.

"They have already, ironically, mustered all they can.. and it was not enough." Ivarielle mused, enjoying the republican-free silver district.

"Ironic. After all the rebels have tried saying." she remarks, as she heard of these missives, beginning to prepare to give an address