TO SUMMON A DIPLOMAT

r4L0dVkjDtVu2M8IGl_aXLs9xcpdHZKQoq9iQmIdQjWJjGro6sNM1B4FmBz2tU1YiKKmldj185rB675EqWqZjl0CEi_qs3FDFT6XbiwFZNLpxokT537L9Xg85yfke4nLEE40L9jR

TO SUMMON A DIPLOMAT

Issued 70 S.A.

GWWpygkEcWRs4vqsIUP3hl6tZxozfStqiIUdiouFqtsvPvKE1_DGx0BkSGuAvDSuLAkHYGmYSn9-gcReCfZe2HqM3PNcoA0gyySybANPo36sfBphQo406YDxes4NsIemthUveaOs

[“Elven Salt Mines” by Connor Sheehan]

To begin, I must thank you all for your votes - as your newly-elected Sohaer, I shall do my utmost best to serve the Silver State in every way I might, leading us forth to a bright future.

Yet, I am well aware - I cannot do this alone. As I have promised in my Pledge, the position of Medi’ir requires a capable ‘thill to fill the role. In regards to this, I am holding an open recruitment - I look forward to interviewing prospective candidates: skilled diplomats who might assist in rebuilding positive relations with our neighbours, our lliran - who can work with me to bring about this vision of a Silver State that leads upon the world stage.

I should hope that any who wish to apply leave their notices below: I seek to interview each and every ‘thill, regardless of their seniority (so long as they are above the elven age of 50), who believes they have what it takes to serve within this position. I seek not only past merit, but future potential, my dearest citizenry.

I ask you to leave your applications below - I hope to respond to each within the next elven day.

Ahern ito nae’leh,

Your Sohaer, A. Miravaris

- maehr’sae hiylun’ehya -

bYwfwrK3sq4jWkGnFvYJHg6diYPstMzHXYX8PPb-oAocMi7Uojaey6RxOsK9q8sTPqBo3NpSsy85B9I0grnacYe5__si5lTO-cABzEEnWf6ryWc-zlbKofV-AO4rPI23IgtGkA00

Spoiler

[!] Below the notice would be settled numerous application forms, each pre-formatted upon silver-edged paper, a return-address already printed upon the back for the Office of the Sohaer.

--= Medi’ir Application =--

[[mc-name :              ]]
Name : [forename, talonnii]
Previous Positions, if any, linking to transferable skills :
What should you hope to achieve in this role? (extended answers, please) : 

~ To be returned to the office of Elsohaer ~

--= Medi’ir Application =--

[[mc-name :     DeepDarkSamurai         ]]
Name : Pamphilos Hyptos
Previous Positions, if any, linking to transferable skills : As Tilruir'Mali and Tilruir'San, a widely traveled sailor and a great Hero of Haelun'or, a champion who brings forth to her Victories and great blessing
What should you hope to achieve in this role? (extended answers, please) : 

It is no question that our great citystate is one widely known and widely praised, for truly those beyond our walls look upon their shimmering marble and plastered stucco and know greatly of our ways by this sight alone. Yet, that cannot be the only thing that we are known for. For we are also beautiful people.

I, Pamphilos of the Hyptos, seek to further our relations with the peoples of the west, knowing our greatest allies lay in those of the enlightened Holyland, I wish to continue my active victory. Since my begunth, no raid of cruel war has come upon our fair city by the likes of the people of the west, always only to come share and exchange of our cultures, our ideals, and our wealths.

My victories have come freely and I have earned vast privileges for those Mali'thill of our citystate in thelands of the west, where we are known as true legendary peoples, and have taken by the tip of my spike, not just privilege, but wealth and land. Land for our silver state, land to build a most necessary structure. A great Embassy where our silver laws and ways of our beautiful people are respected and enforced, even in those foreign lands.

I believe to further the cause of our Homeland, to bring about the health and the progress and the understandings necessary to promote ourselves and take even greater privilege. For this reason I lead by example, and for this reason I wish to take the position of Medi'ir; to further our means, and secure ourselves fine allies and great friends

For I represent Haelun'or well

-Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos

~ To be returned to the office of Elsohaer ~

[[mc-name : Magicpastry]]
Name : Ikur Sullas
Previous Positions, if any, linking to transferable skills : Maheral, Sohaer, Okarir'nor/tir
What should you hope to achieve in this role? :

Abuse my radiant charisma and existing international rapport to make sure the blessed Silver State's international interests are properly represented to our fellow nation-states.

I also develop a terrible itch if I am not involved in Haelun'or's politics for more than a century, and it's almost at the 60 year mark since my retirement from the seat of Maheral.