Looking for a group

NarnianEwok

Hello! I just recently made my character, Mina, and decided to rp on the server. If any groups are open feel free to pm on discord or reply to this!

Should definitely come by and hang around the dwarves, we have a lot of guilds you can join with some very interesting RP I think you’d like!

Welcome to LotC! Seeing as your character is a human, I’d personally recommend checking out one of the main two human nations: either Haense or Oren. That being said, there are a ton of other great communities on the server that would no doubt welcome you with open arms. Also, don’t be afraid to reach out to a Community Team member for help! It’s literally our job :))

Welcome to the server :) If youd ever like to RP, I usually hang out in Oren. If you have any questions about the server or lore-related matters, feel free to shoot me a DM at un-w#9099 friend

I can offer you a small group of vikings that have just set up, if you want more info dm me high_fire#1060

3 hours ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Welcome to LotC! Seeing as your character is a human, I’d personally recommend checking out one of the main two human nations: either Haense or Oren. That being said, there are a ton of other great communities on the server that would no doubt welcome you with open arms. Also, don’t be afraid to reach out to a Community Team member for help! It’s literally our job :))

This is surprisingly right (coming from a monkey)
But yes alexa is 100% right. Go Haense or Oren, or snoop around for a little communities!