ELYSIUM-BLACKVALE CONTRACT - 73 S.A.

pkdon

pG_29e-19kCvUTpT4R-4Sil_YFsTM9uw5vYztAmRR8hkeDL2dVy3A2lGCxR7EkqwO_Bh2Hrnd5s52dCBJFBMHThGR30b0gkTGYVWLdVC0YZYNG3ShTOMeYR64ZzC8K_g6jIUeO-h   pIEENtGBBteiNPnhb0tNvvU5OJ8A9JbU8il0lvIcA1VZ0LWAMs4qeIAKLSQeoXUa2PsKX1JlE7sWZIcT4Qbucltmqfk3eQD7r9qVGmvFgl9LJgr3dIWqCd96DhP9dK1SYshHyjJv

ELYSIAN-BLACKVALE CONTRACT

10th of the Tobias’ Bounty, 1869

PREAMBLE

In wake of the conflict that threatens Elysium, its council has wisely contracted the assistance of the Blackvale Vrijkorps for the duration of their war against the orcs of Krugmar.

I - The Kingdom of Elysium agrees to pay the Blackvale Vrijkorps a sum of 12500 minae, in exchange for their services against the  orcs of  Krugmar.

II - The Blackvale Vrijkorps shall provide military aid to the Kingdom of Elysium for the duration of the war, fending off raids as well as in major battles.

III - Upon victory, the Kingdom of Elysium shall pay an additional 2500 minae to the Blackvale Freikorps.

IV - The Kingdom of Elysium shall provide housing to Mihaly van Aert and Prince Willy Horen, free of tax.

Signed,

Hadrian van Aert,

Captain of the Blackvale Vrijkorps, Prince of Renatus, Patriarch-Dynast of the Pertinaxi, Champion of Providence 

Ehrendil Taliame’onn, Elysian Representative

dl7GbUrE2xXlkep9oIZJnIxqLHiL8fyLdNjqXgICSJZCk4utzlMf2zAWNgHBXm711ZjMtQYttE9z4EIi5eB_v3ioL1v1JY33zLVE28xOxBZNh75NJNJNqCdHoFA_mVBAr_AIL5cc

Lady Leika gazed at the contract with a sigh of solace. “War effort tax was our the best suggestion yet.” veering around to her spouse, “you could have certified my name- you didn't need to use yours. “ 

Spoiler

"I hope Arichsdorf isn't dragged into this given how Eugeo went back on his promises to my brother all those years ago." Laments Lydia, annoyed and grieving the loss of her beloved brother. 

7 hours ago, Oinked said:

no.

Spoiler

Give this man a nobel peace prize rn

all my homies hate uruks