A Meyster's Accession

Capt_Chief26

A MEYSTER’S ASCENSION

GUJJOdLWeDTWZDBDmgva8_xtKzIXznWbEjbehNYSCdtihBMrm-DOds7-iiOzm75f6txWTrBQjekGvlMb3pZ4JE5PPzkbepuW1eyHLfdX0WD46ktlhTuPCiHlCBDblTUmiqi_GW0w-Jbje_n6Hg

Issued by the

KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

On this 6th day of Tov and Yermey of 423 E.S

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

It has been many years since one of our nation’s esteemed Knights of the Kongzem has rightfully sat on the 2nd seat of the Knight’s Table and held the title of Meyster Knight. As a Marshal needs their Captain, a Paramount needs their Meyster, and for too long have I served without a right-hand man. And a Knight without a hand is as useful as a scholar without a mind.

No longer shall I lead the Order of the Crow as a one-handed man. As I wield my blade in my left hand, I now decree that the righteous Ser Walton shall guard my right side. A past squire under my own guidance, Ser Walton has proven himself a Knight of the highest merit, displaying honor surpassed by few lords, and whose loyalty is challenged only by that of a hound. With this promotion, I grant the stalwart Meyster the right to call meetings of the Knight’s Table and their squires, should he deem such as necessary.

Ser Walton stands as a beacon of the outstanding merit the common class is capable of achieving, and he shall continue to do so as Meyster Knight of the Order of the Crow. May “The Wall” never crumble, for he is built of the same bricks that defend our great Kongzem.

GOTT MIT UNS

His Excellency, Ser Reinhardt “The Unbroken” Barclay, Knight Paramount of Hanseti-Ruska