Jav's Two Year AMA

Javert

11 minutes ago, ScarletFrisket said:

There are many NL's in this server. How do you defy yourself different from other nation leaders, and what communities are you most interested, that give you the need to lead?

If you're asking how I differentiate myself from other NLs, frankly I don't think much does. I just want to help out my community to the best of my ability, which I think is every Nation Leader and Settlement Leader's goal. I mean, it's the top position of your community, so you might as well use it to try and bring about change that folks want to see.

The communities I'm most interested in by far are the Norlandic, Urguani, Iron'Uzg, Nevaehlen, and Hyspian communities. This does not mean I want to lead any of these by a long shot, not at all. To put it simply, these are communities that have always intrigued me and that I one day hope to partake in. And, despite leading Norland, I hope to one day take a step back and go back to where I began as just a regular Norlandic player

How did you not forget about this? I keep forgetting to make such a post every december 1st

When the **** r u returning to warband (prime Javert)

34 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

How did you not forget about this? I keep forgetting to make such a post every december 1st

My mind remembers the most obscure of things. Honestly, I don't know why

29 minutes ago, Ziggitee said:

When the **** r u returning to warband (prime Javert)

One day