Saviours Seven Year Anniversary AMA

SaviourMeme

Apparently its been seven years since I made a forum account and AMAs are all the rage ive heard. So ask me anything!

Whats your favorite RP memory from over the years? Which one comes to mind first?

And ooc memory? 

Y u smell?

umm uhhh oh god what do i ask uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what was i gonna say uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh god oh god whats your ummm favourite canadian snack (normal snack for us (wow we have that in common? omg) canadians (again we have that in common?) but people like to look at us differently???) food to eat.. uhhh normally?

y r u such a bozo

When do you think you’ll finally hit that point you can’t log on anymore?

Favorite RP you’ve had?

Favorite lore piece?

Favorite Sutican?

Who am I?

how can I be as cool as you.

First rp event

19 hours ago, dove said:

when is jon getting his own kingdom?

Jon has no king but himself, he's his own kingdom.

19 hours ago, Aech said:

Whats your favorite RP memory from over the years? Which one comes to mind first?

And ooc memory? 

Favourite rp memory was a couple years ago when Sutica was in its prime and we implemented a Triumvirate System where three people were under the crown as active leaders of the city. We didnt like being under the crown, so in the spur of the moment in a tiny hole in the sewers we planned to overthrow the crown.

19 hours ago, mika1278 said:

Y u smell?

Yo mamas stench  is rubbing off on me.

19 hours ago, burntgoosebuns said:

umm uhhh oh god what do i ask uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what was i gonna say uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhh god oh god whats your ummm favourite canadian snack (normal snack for us (wow we have that in common? omg) canadians (again we have that in common?) but people like to look at us differently???) food to eat.. uhhh normally?

Lays ketchup chips or maybe even all dressed chips. Outside of chips, coffee crisps are the shit.

19 hours ago, Ziggitee said:

y r u such a bozo

its how I was raised

17 hours ago, wowjay said:

When do you think you’ll finally hit that point you can’t log on anymore?

Favorite RP you’ve had?

Favorite lore piece?

Favorite Sutican?

1. I still have some reasons to come back around, even if its just vibing with friends and doing staff stuff cuz its fun. You remove those two things and that when i'll be done I guess

2. Mentioned above, my favorite rp was when Myself and the other triumvirate yourself included did the funny coup.

3. Favorite piece of lore is probably one of a less known deeper pieces, particularly the creation lore just because in my opinion compared to the rest of the lore this piece is just, unique I guess. Makes shit really interesting.

4. Favourite Sutican is myself because im unoriginal.

17 hours ago, Fwied said:

Who am I?

My long lost sibling?

16 hours ago, satinkira said:

Why have you spent seven years here

Only way of escape from the shit whole of a world.

14 hours ago, Buffsanta said:

how can I be as cool as you.

Not possible. Im sorry.

Although, I do offer courses for the low low price of 89.99

5 hours ago, AnimeWolf0080 said:

First rp event

My first ever rp memory was back in Athera I was set upon joining the druids. And all my first character did was simply wandering around the map and asking people to lead me there and I guess I was so bad at rp that I never actually made it to the grove during the entire map.

4 hours ago, SaviourMeme said:

My long lost sibling?

gasp