Report ot Duma; The Justiciar office

RaijenStars

Justiciar Office

Report to the Royal Duma

Q-hZtaLWonYPDdov_6zE7vESvGSv1QJWVeCAQVyrXYd76tsXzTMz6I-jCJ7_dXL4_ugUPFA5g0YTgAWMOGdS3OVIG-BsN9LKKAV-38aViYRhq3c4wB8NaKo7_6FJL3RA8frCgHJ6qO9MbJJb9g

OFFICE; The office of the High Justiciar

CURRENT PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS;

The office serves to ensure justice is kept within the kingdom by solving disputes according to the law and bringing consequences to those who deserve it.

REFORMS MADE DURING THE CURRENT TENURE;

My biggest focus since I took the position was on rebuilding it’s manpower with qualified people and trust of the public in the Aulic Court, so they feel they have who to turn to and report crimes and use our help with disputes. Right now, the office holds four Jovenaars (not including the Justiciar) and five wards in training to work under the office.

I have built a wardship program to ensure those who work on those sensitive and important topics are well trained and know how to do the work properly.

I have ensured my wards are people who learn and evolve, and each was given their own topic to make a study on with the support and advice of the Justiciar.

I have also worked on making the court more accessible and transparent, publishing simple informative documents such as “The Prosecution Guide” and “Court for Beginners”.

FUTURE PLANS OR GOALS FOR THE OFFICE;

I plan to build further transparency. I have a document in the works to make the policies and terms of the office public. I will also work to further involve wards and young Jovenaars in the works of the office in various ways.

SIGNED,

HIS Excellency, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, High Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Count of Otistadt, Viscount of Sezwesk, Lord of Kazstadt