Mu1r

Discord:

Mu1r#2122

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://easyupload.io/theyup

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was banned for plagiarizing a skin I found off the internet. When initally attempting to appeal ItDontMatta informed me that i had also charged back skin comissions. If i were to be allowed back into LoTC I would never steal a skin again, instead I will ask to use it or create my own.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I disagree with matta's allegation of charging back commissions. I've never used any IRL currency or any other payment besides mina for skins. When I asked some staff members for any 'proof' of this occurring I was shutdown and told to: "Enjoy my ban" and that I was lying. I can say with 100% certainty I never bought skins for IRL money nor charged back for any. If you fail to believe me, which I understand, you are more than able to cross-reference the banking info that I've used on this server. If any questions arise feel free to shoot me a dm.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I was initially banned for 1 month for plagiarizing a skin I found on pmc (planet minecraft) though recently people have been saying that the real reason was for charging back on skin commissions. Motivation to return: Before I was banned I was an active player in the human/orkish communities, especially in savoy and my own guild that I was co-leading. Bucelt’s bay was just starting to pick up, we had members and contracts being brought up and our build had just been pasted into the server. Lore was being drafted and revised and before my untimely ban our first official event was scheduled to take place. If I were to return I would love to revisit that community and revive it once more as many players in that community have stated they would unshelf this characters if I were to make a return. I love playing on LoTC and the connections to people that the server afforded me. I have only found my self in this situation because of my own behavior and no one else’s. If I were able to return the sever it’d allow me to finish my characters stories as well as the groups they were in.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Hi mu1r,

After extensive review of the evidence at hand, I do not feel like you are ready to return to the server at this time. You may appeal again in 2 weeks.

- itdontmatta & Mod Management