The Tianrui Teahouse: Talon's Port Grand Opening!

Moo_bot

[!] Elegantly scribed rice paper flyers are hung around Talon’s Port!

THE TIANRUI TEAHOUSE:

TALON’S PORT GRAND OPENING!

z0IoMTgjCAA8ZZsPyyWKvX1eoQ8ALT5K2NvTJdnoJMM7NWVjaFMq4WBYSWRdkm-h8EJ3bKuPB9OhPyk6REhI8cAcPKDSy7HMfv2de_SiV7kaNTLNzv6iZqxULKHzo2ejI-F-se5W4E3oS6I2wA

frvyPm7JxX7Bm3Z0lWzEXBktB_qyVLWSUruWAwwBakjDRoQS8I1TyL0alm2vc8kHqHkOR6a-vvof9QnX9aJwm_l9LmXcdtlVOEiLLz1fWkKOQkfOAAMdJpDqROftqoVAP90LaM9g0GolL2_qEw

After much work by the hands of the Tianrui family, we are happy to announce the grand re-opening of the Tianrui Teahouse on Sterling Street 3! Come enjoy your favorite Li-Ren and Oyashiman cuisine once more, paired with the finest teas grown and imported from Almaris and beyond! Accompanying our signature refreshments will be the elegant sword dances of Chen Yunya, and beautiful zither music played by renowned bard Wu Meixing.

The festivities shall take place on The Grand Harvest, Year 77 of the Second Era from opening until closing. For any unaware of respectful house customs, please leave any footwear on the shoe rack at the door, and clean any bare feet before entry. Sabatons may be covered with the rucksacks provided. Be sure to not miss such an auspicious event!

frvyPm7JxX7Bm3Z0lWzEXBktB_qyVLWSUruWAwwBakjDRoQS8I1TyL0alm2vc8kHqHkOR6a-vvof9QnX9aJwm_l9LmXcdtlVOEiLLz1fWkKOQkfOAAMdJpDqROftqoVAP90LaM9g0GolL2_qEw

Event Planning, Tianrui Ren
Event Hosting, Tianrui Ren

mekxqqVvFRtzalAWnYh9MAtwLj0Qk9Dqg_t8LfwmNGqEHmo5_J-TZIVO8zzGDwggnsAUn_VJNY_2_deiou0SPxbwyaBlpXvBoRpor99YjWY3W244s5_-kdO2EN9LXDA6-LbUOqNqOsn1jIuGvQ
S9U3OnvCQ3sFoNghIthhwk-EEn16Pr-zh5bFwFpit8dYPd49--vj-XSg9IcIXRbog8ZTjher96V9PcgrfGstxQj2M_IqARpHhr6zSvXt-p_cvvrTrpOL01EUzpixhQJWKpJwb16TqRU8XjE5bA

OOC:
Saturday the 28th of May at 4pm EST

To get to Sterling Street 3, Talon’s Port, go through the tavern and look to your left as you exit the other side of the building.