ON THE YL’ASATH

l7BCaEzpPNIUUaCP3-eZjYMpql9lMaWOxat2EafEo3_UlYGjTjL53zgfilOwUl4P8fVX-Ci2mdOCkPVCt7lMF5BUvMv_f--9K6h0Ki4zVDTVA_DDNqG0YSYWFZ1s8l0HtN3Yl75ONeds2oVYGg

ON THE YL’ASATH

A CALL TO THE LOST

The name Yl’Asath is one that has known many trials and tribulations. After years of stagnation following the departure from the Stygian Hollow and the undoing of the bond forged with Clan Velulaei’onn, the Yl’Asath name will find purpose in this world once again. As dictated by the recent missive On The False Velulaei’onn, the Yl’Asath bloodline shall find a new purpose in this world. The fall of Renelia and the degeneracy that plagued the Stygian Hollow has led us to a point of great importance, and a point of no return. To secure the integrity of the bloodlines of Velulaei once and for all, the following reforms shall be brought upon Clan Yl’Asath:

• That those Yl’Asath who meet the conditions dictated in the edict On the False Velulaei’onn shall, upon approval by the Clan Patriarch, be able to carry the Velulaei’onn name themselves.
  • That the Yl’Asath name is given to all blood descendants of the line of Velulaei, Renelia, and Renellic I who have not been confirmed to be deserving of the Velulaei’onn name.
  • That Clan Yl’Asath falls under the leadership of the Patriarch of Clan Velulaei’onn, as well as falling under his protection.
  • That any Yl’Asath who fail to contact the Patriarch shall be declared dead, and undeserving of either Clan name.
  • That both my daughters are henceforth known as Velulaei’onn, as is their birthright.

Furthermore shall this missive serve as a calling to those who have been left astray. The remaining Yl’Asath who have not found their way home yet should know that they have not been forgotten. I extend you all a hand, and a chance to redeem yourselves before the watchful gaze of the Daughter.

QKpzMJhAzAzNDMjaG67dG0x-TKCMJ2E8lWcv79DDMy1G43hVtg2YBYpDPkrhCbityhq5OC6aMgckT55UbBfY6wKJeP7uyHd0yxLEdscDbqX5fL65XUARqdp-zAJFDr3tdWp9AX1lFR7x8AxpBQ

BY HER LIGHT,

Alyndel Velulaei'onn, Patriarch of Clan Velulaei'onn

Spoiler

Hello all! As a few have already heard, I'm back doing Dark Elf stuff with some people. Currently Clan Yl'Asath is looking for new players! They are an extention of Clan Velulaei'onn, who in the past were the royals of Renelia. Our aim here is to offer people a gateway into an already established and evolving Dark Elf culture, and a playerbase which would love to see fresh faces join in! If you are interesting in playing a Dark Elf, and want some more information don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord ( qɹɐɯ#9406 ).

The other post being referred to in this one

Thelalae'as Velulaei'onn reads the missive, offering a nod in approval to the written words, "And thus, my birthright is finally and fully restored as it should've been years ago - hmph!"